Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

really  :cheesy:

What do you think are his strengths and weaknesses are?

Okay I can see what Debuchy can bring to the table, and what he can offer the team. He would bring a other level to our offensive on the rightside and what I saw of him in the euros - which was not much due to I was on exercise with the army - It seemed to me that he had a really good understanding with Benny going down the right with some really good overlaps. However it seemed to me, that he was a bit shaky in the defensively part of his game, but this can be worked on.

I think not, however, Simpson is not as bad as some people make him. Yes he is not nearly as good on the offensive as Debuchy, but I can also see what he offers pure defensively to the team.

With that said, then I will be gutted if we dont bring in a new RB.

Tbf to Lille 5m euros is well below what he's worth really. Not saying that it's wrong to start the bidding low, just hope it doesn't come back and bites us in the ass. One thing for sure is that they wont sell him for 5m.

Okay I can see what Debuchy can bring to the table, and what he can offer the team. He would bring a other level to our offensive on the rightside and what I saw of him in the euros - which was not much due to I was on exercise with the army - It seemed to me that he had a really good understanding with Benny going down the right with some really good overlaps. However it seemed to me, that he was a bit shaky in the defensively part of his game, but this can be worked on.

I think not, however, Simpson is not as bad as some people make him. Yes he is not nearly as good on the offensive as Debuchy, but I can also see what he offers pure defensively to the team.

I agree with most of that but I wouldn't read too much into Debuchy slipping while playing for France, that can happen to any player during any game. He was comfortable enough when playing right-back and his slip came while playing on the right side of midfield.

http://i46.tinypic.com/f080tu.jpg

hes about 12 foot tall in this one, just what we need to clear the ball out...

He is just on Cabaye's shoulders, carried him the whole way, swam the channel.

He's just closer to the camera man

:D

I agree with most of that but I wouldn't read too much into Debuchy slipping while playing for France, that can happen to any player during any game. He was comfortable enough when playing right-back and his slip came while playing on the right side of midfield.

oh I was not aware of that he played on the right midfield in that match  :embarrassed:

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Finally a quick plug:big Debuchy update in the Journal tomorrow - plus Demba Ba talks after the latest round of reports on his future. #nufc

8:56 PM - 26 Jul 12

Be amazed if it's not just the quotes from today.

Guest bimpy474

Is Dave like that controller bloke from Tron.......Barnard Hughes played him.........sees everything.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Won't be anything big. Probably Lille have identified his replacement, or something.

Forget that.. :shifty:

Τom ‏@5exton

@MsiDouglas good news ? #Nufc

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

20s Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

@5exton Yes...

Maybe he hates Debuchy and therefore the good news is actually bad news.

Forget that.. :shifty:

Τom ‏@5exton

@MsiDouglas good news ? #Nufc

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

20s Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

@5exton Yes...

Maybe he hates Debuchy and therefore the good news is actually bad news.

:bluestar:

Its guaranteed just what the Lille manager said today, and that Ba wants to stay  :lol: