Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest Phil K

Is Debuchy married? Can see Cabaye leaving his wife for him.

It's all getting a little too creepy now

I've been thinking along these lines for a while with the constant references in this regard to Cabaye. Jokes a joke, but going on a bit too much for me.

Is Debuchy married? Can see Cabaye leaving his wife for him.

It's all getting a little too creepy now

I've been thinking along these lines for a while with the constant references in this regard to Cabaye. Jokes a joke, but going on a bit too much for me.

I detect jealousy

I don't understand how it's now 5.5, didn't we supposedly offer more in the summer and get told where to go?

Also, when would the deadline be for a player to come in and be available for a Saturday game?  Just wondering with the Fail saying it's done yet he's not available.

I don't understand how it's now 5.5, didn't we supposedly offer more in the summer and get told where to go?

Also, when would the deadline be for a player to come in and be available for a Saturday game?  Just wondering with the Fail saying it's done yet he's not available.

Psrdew has said he's not available on the club official site. Also, I believe Lille moved to goal posts in the summer, which cause Mike to oull out of the deal, not so much the amount itself.

He might have personal shit to sort out?  With Nolan Roux talking about it yesterday, it looks like he's expected to go back and say tara to everyone at Lille.  After all he's been there since he started playing football.