Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Posted a link to the Mail story on Facebook which lead to this exchange

Mate: Great! Another unheard of defender coming to newcastle. Who next, Titus Bramble.

Me: Well he does have 12 international caps for France. And over 200 appearances in Ligue 1, including a league title and a cup win in 2011.

Mate: In france!

Me: Whey it's tricky to win Serie A when you play for Lille.

Despair of some of my lot like :lol:

Don't know how anyone could be friends with cunts like that. Worst of the worst.

Mate: Great! Another unheard of defender coming to newcastle. Who next, Titus Bramble.

Me: Well he does have 12 international caps for France. And over 200 appearances in Ligue 1, including a league title and a cup win in 2011.

Don't know how anyone could be friends with c***s like that. Worst of the worst.

:lol:

he might be a great guy! Just knows fuck all.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't know how anyone could be friends with c***s like that. Worst of the worst.

There is honestly nothing I hate more around football discussion than talking to people that know absolutely nothing about football, about football. We all debate on here and we all think we know best and so on, but there's mutual respect, because the bottom line is that we all love football and there's a baseline of knowledge about it that pretty much all of us have.

Talking to people who will pontificate about knowing it all and coming out with the same 'but it's the players. Why are you blaming the manager? They're all paid enough to be able to kick a ball!!!' does my fucking head in and I'd rather they just didn't talk to me about football at all.

:lol:

he might be a great guy! Just knows f*** all.

Wouldn't call MON a great guy myself, but each to their own I guess..

There is honestly nothing I hate more around football discussion than talking to people that know absolutely nothing about football, about football. We all debate on here and we all think we know best and so on, but there's mutual respect, because the bottom line is that we all love football and there's a baseline of knowledge about it that pretty much all of us have.

Talking to people who will pontificate about knowing it all and coming out with the same 'but it's the players. Why are you blaming the manager? They're all paid enough to be able to kick a ball!!!' does my fucking head in and I'd rather they just didn't talk to me about football at all.

"I don't rate Xavi, all Spanish players are overrated" - somebody I know.

Wouldn't surprise me if we get Remy that Pardew puts him on the right and Ben Arfa on the left :lol:

Thus the Debuchy and Ben Arfa link up non-existent, he's fully capable of it :lol:

Santon Ben Arfa linkup wouldn't be the worst thing in the world lol