Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I don't understand how it's now 5.5, didn't we supposedly offer more in the summer and get told where to go?

Also, when would the deadline be for a player to come in and be available for a Saturday game?  Just wondering with the Fail saying it's done yet he's not available.

He might have personal s*** to sort out?  With Nolan Roux talking about it yesterday, it looks like he's expected to go back and say tara to everyone at Lille.  After all he's been there since he started playing football.

Aye seems fair enough.  Just wasn't sure if there's a 'deadline' as such.

Until NUFC or SSN announce it then it hasn't been confirmed. Newspapers always jump the gun.

Why does SSN suddenly become just as credible than the official word from the club? :lol:

That's the problem with a lot of modern fans, if Jim White and David Craig say it's true than they'll fucking hang their hat on it, no matter what.

Until NUFC or SSN announce it then it hasn't been confirmed. Newspapers always jump the gun.

Why does SSN suddenly become just as credible than the official word from the club? :lol:

That's the problem with a lot of modern fans, if Jim White and David Craig say it's true than they'll fucking hang their hat on it, no matter what.

The news they get is usually real time. How often do people on here not take transfer talk seriously until SSN or Frence newspapers say so?

h12D02C43

I think I want the rest of this.

Yeah, it didn't even get to the bits with shitting or tentacles before it looped.

Just watched the whole thing for nothing. Wasn't even a basic bukkake ffs.