Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

not being able to play it out from the back has been the main cause of shite football and one of the major causes of pressure we seem to be under even against so called "poorer" sides  I just wish we had a back four who were comfortable taking the ball forward.

not being able to play it out from the back has been the main cause of s**** football and one of the major causes of pressure we seem to be under even against so called "poorer" sides  I just wish we had a back four who were comfortable taking the ball forward.

Correct. It has been only half addressed with Debuchy. For two seasons now this has been ignored, How we finished 5th last year was a miracle.

not being able to play it out from the back has been the main cause of s**** football and one of the major causes of pressure we seem to be under even against so called "poorer" sides  I just wish we had a back four who were comfortable taking the ball forward.

Correct. It has been only half addressed with Debuchy. For two seasons now this has been ignored, How we finished 5th last year was a miracle.

when we are patient and get the ball out to Colo,santon,debuchy reading were dropping back and we had the space to operate rather than hoofing it like in second half. Also Kruls kicking is fucking terrible, always to short or high

Williamson's decisions are mainly based on lack of ability. TBF to him he didn't launch it as much as usual today.

He didn't but that first goal wouldn't have come if we'd had a defender with anything approaching pace. Williamson got done, was always struggling to keep up and therefore failed to get into position to cut the ball out before the defender. In actual fact he just about got there but the ball went underneath neath ffs

And did you see him trying to play offside for the second, marking nobody? I mean come on.