Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

If PSG are interested then that would the safest option for him if he wants guaranteed Champions League football.

If Man Utd get into the top 4 next season, it will surely be either Arsenal or Liverpool who will miss out the following season.

Typical rumours considering he is having a good World Cup. The Chronicle do their best to sell any decent player we have, I'll believe it all when he's signed for someone else.

Apply the same for Sissoko.

Typical rumours considering he is having a good World Cup. The Chronicle do their best to sell any decent player we have, I'll believe it all when he's signed for someone else.

Apply the same for Sissoko.

I think we'll sell Debuchy and attempt to flog Anita. Can't see anyone else leaving unless we get a crazy bid.

If PSG are interested then that would the safest option for him if he wants guaranteed Champions League football.

If Man Utd get into the top 4 next season, it will surely be either Arsenal or Liverpool who will miss out the following season.

The French league should be interesting next year with Monaco putting PSG under pressure. Also Bielsa at Marseille

Anita to right back and mackem rat into cm. Sorted. Who needs to buy to replace players?

Or Colback left-back, Santon right-back. Options. :fwap:

A team of left backs  :sweetness: all that defending 0-0's

If he goes, I want him sold abroad, so I don't have to see him weekly for a team in the PL.

I think it's fairly obvious there's only one destination if he goes, and it starts with Paris.

If he goes, I want him sold abroad, so I don't have to see him weekly for a team in the PL.

I think it's fairly obvious there's only one destination if he goes, and it starts with Paris.

Paris Charenton is a bit of a step down.

He is totally gone, was the minute Yohan left. I was resigned to that a long time ago. What is important now is that there are multiple clubs interested in him. Hopefully Arsenal havent tapped him up so much he won't consider France. We can get some serious money for him imo. (yeah I know it wont be reinvested yada yada.. but still)