Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest bimpy474

Read it, i put it better :lol:

Highly unlikely.

Depends on the IQ.

What are you even on about? Am I getting called thick by bimpy FFS? FML to hell.

Over reaction to nowt there IP, and i've been known to be very thick. Take right now for instance, i just dropped my cornetto, a mint fucker an all.

Any player with any ambition to win anything, or progress needs to and has to leave us.

Anyone who blames the players is an idiot, the owner and manager are the reasons, 100%.

:thup:

Not sure why anyone still gets angry at a player who leaves to join a club want to win stuff.

Nolan (West Ham), Barton (QPR) are obviously after the money Enrique (Liverpool) fair enough. The only one I do blame is Carroll, he was earning more money than we could ever dream of, was given the number 9 shirt and doing what we all would absolutely love to do as Newcastle fans.

Guest bimpy474

Any player with any ambition to win anything, or progress needs to and has to leave us.

Anyone who blames the players is an idiot, the owner and manager are the reasons, 100%.

Not sure why anyone still gets angry at a player who leaves to join a club want to win stuff.

Nolan (West Ham), Barton (QPR) are obviously after the money Enrique (Liverpool) fair enough. The only one I do blame is Carroll, he was earning more money than we could ever dream of, was given the number 9 shirt and doing what we all would absolutely love to do as Newcastle fans.

Especially when you play for a club that publicly states to it's own fans that they're not interested in cups, as they get you to the Europa League which the manager has convinced the board is not worth bothering with. And seeing as we won't spend money to try to bridge the gap to the top 4. There's nothing left.

We're a nothing club, run by a nothing owner, with a nothing manager. It's heartbreaking but the horrible reality.

I probably blame Carroll the least.

You are being paid £40k a week, adored by the fans of the club you support and given the number 9 shirt but go to a club for a bit more money? :dontknow:

You are being paid £40k a week, adored by the fans of the club you support and given the number 9 shirt but go to a club for a bit more money? :dontknow:

I think if anyone believes the transfer request was genuine needs to read up on all the info that was available at the time. It seemed plain to me he'd been coerced/forced into it by Mike Ashley for the 'good of club'.

Especially when you play for a club that publicly states to it's own fans that they're not interested in cups, as they get you to the Europa League which the manager has convinced the board is not worth bothering with. And seeing as we won't spend money to try to bridge the gap to the top 4. There's nothing left.

We're a nothing club, run by a nothing owner, with a nothing manager. It's heartbreaking but the horrible reality.

Nothing club. :lol: Not even subtle.

I think if anyone believes the transfer request was genuine needs to read up on all the info that was available at the time. It seemed plain to me he'd been coerced/forced into it by Mike Ashley for the 'good of club'.

With a gun at his head by Luca Brasi.

Guest bimpy474

As we stand that's exactly what we are, we are geared to achieve nothing. And that won't change until Ashley leaves long term and Pardew short term. It's an awful state to be in and a horrible way to view the club you love.

As we stand that's exactly what we are, we are geared to achieve nothing. And that won't change until Ashley leaves long term and Pardew short term. It's an awful state to be in and a horrible way to view the club you love.

I agree, funnily enough. :lol:

Almost everyone is a mercenary at whatever job they happen to have.

Company A is limited in scope and offers little room for advancement. Company B -- a better run and more ambitious outfit -- wants to hire you for more money. In any walk of life that's pretty much a simple decision.

It's up to our club to display the sort of ambition that would allow for those types of employees to feel fulfilled. We won't, so they'll forever be moving onwards. And the Big Boy will happily line his pockets (even in a limited fashion) and then use the excuse that we simply can't compete. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

How can anyone blame any of our players for leaving? Our "club" doesn't want to win, just stay in the PL to rake in TV money and broadcast The Fat Controllers shitty sports brand.

You'd be stupid to join us and stupid not to leave if you got the chance tbh.