Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

The only time I find this transfer window boring and frustrating is when I am on here.

When I am not on here there is so much stuff going on at the moment that it is hard to think about Newcastle transfers, especially as i feel i can trust that we are trying to go for the right deals.

The only time I find this transfer window boring and frustrating is when I am on here.

When I am not on here there is so much stuff going on at the moment that it is hard to think about Newcastle transfers, especially as i feel i can trust that we are trying to go for the right deals.

Look at me, look at me, I've got other stuff going on..

Look at me, look at me, I've got other stuff going on..

Oh trust me, nothing interesting. I am just calm about everything, have learnt to let go and wait and see what happens. too much time spending 12 hours a day on here stressing about what someone said or what has or hasn't happened.nowadays it is more like an hour a day and I feel so much more relaxed. this is a great news source and forum for that amount of time, anything more is bad for my mind.

If Debuchy signs he signs, if he dont he don't we will still have a team to be proud of next year.

If this goes to s*** .. would Sebastien Corchia be a suitable second option?

Tell me who he is and I'll let you know.

21 year old right back for Sochaux. Plays for the French u/21's and is seen as one of the most promising right backs in Europe. Maybe too highly rated for us.

Guest icemanblue

Yeah, we best just stick to trying to buy the current full international right back. He's more in our league.

Yeah, we best just stick to trying to buy the current full international right back. He's more in our league.

:D I understand what your saying. But Debuchy is 27 years old. Corchia is just starting his career at 21 and is being closely watched by many of Europe's super clubs.

Corchia would love to join us. Hopefully we'll end up with Debuchy though. Probably the best and realistic right back out there atm.

How do you know this?

I was only suggesting Corchia as an example that there are other right back that would improve our starting 11 other than Debuchy. Lets not all get in a negative mindset over this transfer. The media have as much idea as we do as to how this is progressing.

Corchia would love to join us. Hopefully we'll end up with Debuchy though. Probably the best and realistic right back out there atm.

How do you know this?

Just an assumption, of course, but our general pull should take care of that. Especially in the French market.

How do you know this?

Just an assumption

:lol:

How do you know this?

Just an assumption

:lol:

Also, I'm always right :)

Guest bimpy474

We'll get Debuchy. We all know it but just like to moan anyway.

While i would like it to be this straight forward i just dont think it is.

Unlike last season we are now shopping in a better market but want to pay under the going rate. Thats ok with players who are up and coming or unkown quantities. It does not work so well with International players unless we find one with a clause (Cabs).

Last season we were very clever, this season we are starting to look amateurish and taking the piss with our offers.

What was our first offer on the previous signings & how long did those negotiations take?

The only difference this season is we as fans are more aware of the negotiation period as the selling clubs have leaked our offers.