Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

What a farce this turned out to be. Our "model" needs some major surgery.

No it doesn't.

Just if we want to achieve something.

Like what? Qualifying for Europe?

Champions League qualification, FA Cup, uefa cup

What a farce this turned out to be. Our "model" needs some major surgery.

No it doesn't.

Just if we want to achieve something.

Like what? Qualifying for Europe?

What, like Birmingham and Stoke?

Guest antz1uk

he'll never come now, we could have got money for Simpson to put towards him, now Simpson will leave for free next summer, boils my p*ss his only intention is to leave on a BOSMAN.. greedy little s***

I don't think he is hanging around purely to get a free transfer next Summer.  I believe he would prefer to sign a new contract with us but if that is not going to happen then leaving on a free would give him more options.  Maybe the offers were not there this Summer or the club did not want him to leave until they signed a replacement.  I do believe him when he says his preference is to stay with us as we are probably the best club he will ever play for.

Guest bimpy474

Why the fuck is this thread even being bumped up? Stop behaving like silly, little girls and get over him.  This transfer was off weeks and weeks ago.

It might not mathieu to you but it does to some of us.

Why the f*** is this thread even being bumped up? Stop behaving like silly, little girls and get over him.  This transfer was off weeks and weeks ago.

Yeah! Now let's focus on all of the fullbacks we currently have fit... All one of them.

Why the f*** is this thread even being bumped up? Stop behaving like silly, little girls and get over him.  This transfer was off weeks and weeks ago.

Yeah! Now let's focus on all of the fullbacks we currently have fit... All one of them.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed a fullback, Johnny boy.  :D