Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

I would keep him around and bring him on in games when we are actually winning, let him learn from Cabaye, Sissokho and Anita.

If we did loan him out I would like to see him go to one of the top teams in the championship - also hope Fergie and sammy do as well

If Moussa signs I would be tempted to loan the lad out for a season and a half.

Hopefully one of the sides coming up next season need a cm.

I don't think he'd benefit from a loan as he's already had that first team exposure at Coventry. Then again I think it depends on what happens with Tiote. If Tiote stays then possibly simply so his progress isn't stagnated, but if we sell Tiote then absolutely not.

We actually have as close to like for like replacements as we're likely to realistically get with what we have now (Sissoko-Tiote, Anita-Bigi, Cabaye-Marv), so unless any of them go, or others come in, I wouldn't have him going anywhere on loan.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Monday I took jnr up to the autograph signing session at the Club shop. Queued for about an hour and a half in the fucking freezing wind and drizzle.

The four players where Bigi, Cambell, Tavernier and Sammi.

Looked at the bairns book tonight at the autographs and Bigi signed his "Jesus saves" A huge squiggly "J" with a small (tiny) "esus saves" What a twat after I froze me fucking nuts off.

Tavernier looked a lot smaller in stature than I thought he would be.

He probably thinks signing things for fans is him being some kind of false idol and that Jesus (to him, everything) is better than his signature (meaningless, to him).

Shows humility at the very least.

I thought the same!

• 1 month later...

Bit of a forgotten man at the moment. Hopefully his progression doesn't stall by his lack of minutes.

I think it's good for young players to be 'dipped in' and then taken back out again. He won't get ahead of himself and also he'll have the chance to really tweak his game in training based on his appearances earlier on in the season.

Dependent on the summer transfer ins and outs I'd quite like him to take half a season in a good Championship team where he'd start every week. He's going to be a real star IMO and he will need regular games by the time next season comes around.

It's dependent on the game but I don't think it's that bad of a suggestion tbh. Tiote was awful today but I think a lot of the hate is a tad OTT, no way he should be playing every game though, one of Anita, Marveaux or even Bigirimana should be given the nod most home games.

What Pilko said :thup:

We have enough cover at the moment in Cabaye, Tiote, Anita and Perch. Get the lad a full season in the championship then at 19/20 he will be really challenging for a place in the team which is impressive in itself.

What Pilko said :thup:

We have enough cover at the moment in Cabaye, Tiote, Anita and Perch. Get the lad a full season in the championship then at 19/20 he will be really challenging for a place in the team which is impressive in itself.

http://i1.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article51903.ece/BINARY/771ABCD1-979B-153D-0B804C11EEE9E5C6.jpg