Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Don't think he is a defensive midfielder but he is brilliant defensively if that makes any sense.

Box to box player who always looks for the most attacking option (sometimes resulting in a poor pass) but snuffing out chances/dangerous balls he was top class.

Apart from the odd poor pass (sorry, mentioning it again) he didn't look at all out of place which still feels a bit harsh because he excelled and he is 18 ffs! Nice.

A couple of dodgy passes, love how he always looks for the furthest forward player though, some outstanding blokes too.

Needs to work on that passing a little but we look to have one hell of a player.

Outstanding blokes hey?

Predictive text on Windows 7 or whatever  :blush:

A couple of dodgy passes, love how he always looks for the furthest forward player though, some outstanding blokes too.

Needs to work on that passing a little but we look to have one hell of a player.

Outstanding blokes hey?

Predictive text on Windows 7 or whatever  :blush:

:lol: That was some muscle memory.

Love his enthusiasm, the downside being though that he isn't always composed and makes some odd passes and decisions but that is something that can be sorted with coaching and experience.

This amaze me. Always have to be picking at young players for anything. It´s not like the rest of them were flaw less.

Love his enthusiasm, the downside being though that he isn't always composed and makes some odd passes and decisions but that is something that can be sorted with coaching and experience.

This amaze me. Always have to be picking at young players for anything. It´s not like the rest of them were flaw less.

I was praising him!

reason for his excellent shot blocks, he can play as a centre back, thats where he started as boy and got moved upfield because it was too easy for him.

Fucking hell put him back in CB if it's too easy for him!  :lol:

Played well today, one of the positives

Excellent first game in the big leagues. He won us the point with his block on Bent, as I'm sure that shot would have flown right past Krul. He didn't hide like a certain Dreamboat, and pushed us forward with some intelligent running and passing.

Really exciting talent, and I hope we bring him up the right way.

I actually thought he looked out of his depth when he first came on and struggled to do the basics, but after we scored he was our best player - sprayed it around really well and provided some crucial muscle in defence.

Can tell he is a major talent, but also that he is massively raw and inexperienced and will make mistakes.