Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

If Messi or Ronaldo does that - the football world explodes. Welcome to the Bigi - time!

The NE's very own Oscar Wilde Dr Seuss of football journalism strikes again.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

If Messi or Ronaldo does that - the football world explodes. Welcome to the Bigi - time!

The NE's very own Oscar Wilde Dr Seuss of football journalism strikes again.

Pet hate of mine this.  They do things like this most weeks, so why would the football world explode?  It's almost become the norm for them!

As for Bigi, chuffed for the lad.  Not long turned 19, first pro goal from 25 yards on your weaker foot!  His reaction when he scored  :aww:

I still don't see him as a pure defensive midfielder. I think he will have more to his game if he's allowed to develop in the right way. Just because he's physically strong and looks like Tiote doesn't mean he is as limited going forward. I reckon he's a better footballer by nature than Tiote, and with time I hope he will still be with us to showcase it.

Superb finish. Lovely player with great temperament to boot.

I still don't see him as a pure defensive midfielder. I think he will have more to his game if he's allowed to develop in the right way. Just because he's physically strong and looks like Tiote doesn't mean he is as limited going forward. I reckon he's a better footballer by nature than Tiote, and with time I hope he will still be with us to showcase it.

Superb finish. Lovely player with great temperament to boot.

He proven already that he's more skillful than Tiote and his range of passing is superior as well.

I don't think he's as good defensively yet but he's got plenty of time to develop that side of his game.

Absolute snip at £1m?

We have a real gem here

Yep, he's lovable, talented and mature enough as a footballer to play top flight games. He's actually a walking reason why the likes of Sammy need a year starting regularly in a lower league.

We have a real gem here

Yep, he's lovable, talented and mature enough as a footballer to play top flight games. He's actually a walking reason why the likes of Sammy need a year starting regularly in a lower league.

THIS. THIS. THIS.

He's not a DM imo. He can put a foot in but he looks more of an all round player who shouldn't be shackled to playing infront of the defence. And even if he does, should look to playmake from there.