2012/13 fixtures - First match: Spurs (H) moved to 5.30pm for ESPN

Stifler

Same thing happened in 03/04. We were down at Molineux just two days after Mallorca, or something. Iirc anyway.

i rememebr beating coventry away 5-1 on saturday after a thursday night cupo winners cup game. no excuse though as there is a precedent as moving games away from the thursday.

Guest Roger Kint

So, anyone got the list of games on Sky and ESPN?

Ours are all listed on the previous page. The full lists are on Sky/Espn sites

no.

Spurs - Home is the 5.30pm game on the Saturday

Everton away is moved to the following Monday at 8pm.

Man Utd at home is moved to the Sunday at 4pm.

Mackems away is moved to the Sunday at 1.30pm.

Liverpool away is moved to the Sunday at 4pm.

shafted straight away, chelsea is live on the 25th yet we have a europa qualifier on the 23rd. there is scope to move the qualifier to the wednesday but i wouldn't hold my breath.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120705/six-on-tv-for-united_2281670_2832773

Supporters will notice that our fixture against Chelsea remains scheduled for Saturday, 25th August, with our Europa League fourth qualifying round fixture on the preceding Thursday (23rd August).

Prior to the TV selections being made, and in accordance with normal procedure, the Club made an application to move the Chelsea game to Sunday, 26th August. Unfortunately the Metropolitan Police refused this request on the basis of other scheduled activities in and around London at this time.

The Club and the Premier League subsequently made representations to UEFA to request that our Europa League match be moved from the Thursday to the Wednesday in order to avoid the team having to play two games in three days. UEFA unfortunately rejected this request.

Sorry if you were forced to read them to see like :razz:

I was about to do my usual complaints, but just been putting these into my calendar and realised I'm at a hen do in Leeds when we play Spurs at home, so I'll now be able to see the match. :)

However I'm then at a wedding reception for Chelsea (A) which may cause problems. :shifty:

I was about to do my usual complaints, but just been putting these into my calendar and realised I'm at a hen do in Leeds when we play Spurs at home, so I'll now be able to see the match. :)

However I'm then at a wedding reception for Chelsea (A) which may cause problems. :shifty:

i'm on hols in the lakes for spurs so pleased it's on live. hope the 'local' has it on but it may mean a trip into ambleside.

on the wedding theme, i was an usher at a wedding the day england played sweden ~(scholes sent off). I am on none of the wedding photo's due to watching the match, it was seen as an omen for a marriage that didn't last.

Guest neesy111

ESPN.

Oh good god.

Have we ever won on ESPN?

Pardew's first game at SJP vs. Liverpool?

West Ham away (2-1).

Villa 6-0 :)

A UEFA spokesman told Press Association Sport: "In principle, UEFA is not in a position to change the requested fixture from Thursday to Wednesday or Tuesday.

"However, after the draw ceremony for the play-offs, if the opponent agrees to re-schedule the match date to the Tuesday, August 21 before 1830 CET, the UEFA Administration will be open to consider the request.

"Written approval is required from the opponent club as well as the respective national associations of both teams.

"Please note that should Newcastle United FC be drawn to play the match on August 23 and the opponent does not agree to change the match date, the match will be maintained as such."

i'm on hols in the lakes for spurs so pleased it's on live. hope the 'local' has it on but it may mean a trip into ambleside.

on the wedding theme, i was an usher at a wedding the day england played sweden ~(scholes sent off). I am on none of the wedding photo's due to watching the match, it was seen as an omen for a marriage that didn't last.

The Sports Bar in Ambleside is canny.

Stepson got married the day we played The Boche in Euro 2000 (1-0, Shearer header  :snod:) - reception was held at the local CIU club, match on in the bar. There wasn't a single bloke in the function room including the groom :lol: . Best I've ever been to bar mine, we all piled in after the final whistle completely buzzing, total party atmosphere all night.

The Sports Bar in Ambleside is canny.

it's got espn aswell, looks like thats where i'm headed. (the talbot at skelwith bridge has it aswell but if it means a drive best go somewhere she can have a wander about)

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

UEFA now offering #nufc hope of re-arranging the Europa League qualifier - IF their opponents agree.

UEFA r da best.

aye according to SSN uefa will let us change the date if our opponents agree.

looks like my e-mail worked. O0

wirthout any form guide to go iff, ive jsut gone through every lge fixture and come up with 41pts.  Cant see us sustaining such good start as last year....29-Sep first probable win.(cant see villa being as bad as last year!).  next obvious win: 24-Nov, although west ham at home is a Should win, but fat sam will play stodge wall for 90mins.

Without a bigger team than last year we wont be able to maintain any lge form, and injuries will happen to our star players at some point.  Nine teams have differnt manager this year (inc the 3 promoted) so cant make judgment on how they will perform.  I suspect avb may struggle at spurs, but am sure he learned alot form chelski fiasco, and against the odds, could produce decent team. YEt another transition year from liverpool? or will it all fallinto place.

Sadly i think manu have improved in last year, they had some ave players....title wil be fight between chelsea and mancity this year.

Summary: Nufc  finish on 50+ pts= 9th spot.  last 16 uefa cup exit to porto