2012/13 fixtures - First match: Spurs (H) moved to 5.30pm for ESPN

Stifler

Everton away is moved to the following Monday at 8pm.

Man Utd at home is moved to the Sunday at 4pm.

Mackems away is moved to the Sunday at 1.30pm.

Liverpool away is moved to the Sunday at 4pm.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Fine by me, quite like the early evening Saturday kick off.

Bit more time in the pub before the game and often a better atmosphere.

:thup:

shafted straight away, chelsea is live on the 25th yet we have a europa qualifier on the 23rd. there is scope to move the qualifier to the wednesday but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Is that right that the mackems dont infest a live game til 6th October?  :iamatwat:

On ESPN before that.

http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/BCKM/kevin-keegan-interview-espn-football-0.jpg?20110805-154925

:naughty:

shafted straight away, chelsea is live on the 25th yet we have a europa qualifier on the 23rd. there is scope to move the qualifier to the wednesday but i wouldn't hold my breath.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120705/six-on-tv-for-united_2281670_2832773

Supporters will notice that our fixture against Chelsea remains scheduled for Saturday, 25th August, with our Europa League fourth qualifying round fixture on the preceding Thursday (23rd August).

Prior to the TV selections being made, and in accordance with normal procedure, the Club made an application to move the Chelsea game to Sunday, 26th August. Unfortunately the Metropolitan Police refused this request on the basis of other scheduled activities in and around London at this time.

The Club and the Premier League subsequently made representations to UEFA to request that our Europa League match be moved from the Thursday to the Wednesday in order to avoid the team having to play two games in three days. UEFA unfortunately rejected this request.

Supporters will notice that our fixture against Chelsea remains scheduled for Saturday, 25th August, with our Europa League fourth qualifying round fixture on the preceding Thursday (23rd August).

Prior to the TV selections being made, and in accordance with normal procedure, the Club made an application to move the Chelsea game to Sunday, 26th August. Unfortunately the Metropolitan Police refused this request on the basis of other scheduled activities in and around London at this time.

The Club and the Premier League subsequently made representations to UEFA to request that our Europa League match be moved from the Thursday to the Wednesday in order to avoid the team having to play two games in three days. UEFA unfortunately rejected this request.

Absolute fucking disgrace

Guest Roger Kint

Is that right that the mackems dont infest a live game til 6th October?  :iamatwat:

On ESPN before that.

Ahh right, just scanned through the write up and didnt see them.

Another couple of non-TV changes.

The Magpies' home game against Aston Villa will now be played on Sunday, 2nd September, kicking off at 4pm, but will not be televised.

This fixture has been moved from Saturday to Sunday as a result of the Club's UEFA Europa League play-off second leg match, which will take place on Thursday, 30th August.

And the second Tyne-Wear derby match of the campaign - at home against Sunderland, will remain on Saturday, 13th April, but with a earlier kick-off time of 1.30pm at the request of Northumbria Police.

Fucking dickheads. Fuck off, wankers.

that is an utter disgrace fuck the met fuck chelsea fuck uefa

The Olympics are on which might be the reason why, but there's no reason UEFA should be cunts.

other than the fact they are cunts to begin with

and besides the olympics would still be on the day before

The Olympics are on which might be the reason why, but there's no reason UEFA should be c***s.

specially when, as I pointed out earlier, last season they allowed some games on the Weds....I want answers but can't find a uefa e-mail address apart from "web site feedback".