2012/13 fixtures - First match: Spurs (H) moved to 5.30pm for ESPN

Stifler

No reason to complain tbh. 2 quite hard games, followed by 4 rather easy ones. Then Man Utd and the derby.

No game is an easy game!

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Last time we played Spuds was when we lost 0-1 with Sherringham scoring and a pompous scouser at work said "You're in with the big boys now" with a sneer.

You should have ripped his lips off.

"I think the start is a lot tougher than last year and the end looks tough as well, so we will be hoping to get everything we want done as soon as possible and hopefully before we get into that opening period."

I assume he means transfers?

"I think the start is a lot tougher than last year and the end looks tough as well, so we will be hoping to get everything we want done as soon as possible and hopefully before we get into that opening period."

I assume he means transfers?

reads that way. have to say i think he's going over the top re our start and particularly the finish. I know he can't come out and say 'that section is piss easy' but he'd been better off saying we have to play everyone twice so it doesn't matter when.

Just seen. Horrible start that like. Spurs showed last season you can turn around a tough few opening fixtures though, Bolton showed the opposite. Hopefully we'll hold our own, think keeping confidence high regardless of results is key at the start.

Well, August should be fun. I'd take two points right now tbh.

Although I guess we could give Spurs a decent game at St. James' - we can beat anyone there after all...

Hope they don't move the Liverpool away game for Telly. First match in years thats been on my birthday, can't wait.

I recall one in my lifetime that was on my birthday, cup replay in 2002 when Pires got injured and we lost 3-0 I believe, bastard internationals means there's never one on my birthday, or even that close. :undecided:

• 3 weeks later...