Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest BooBoo

So much going on in that pic I don't go far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

fat starbucks man is my favourite though, closely followed by man blowing raspberry in baseball cap

A new low. :(

Have only skim-read this thread really but not sure what problem Ajax fans have a right to have to be honest.  Historically they're a huge club but they've done nothing in Europe since the mid 90s and haven't even won the league that many times since then, although they've of course won the last couple.  The Dutch League is a small pond now but Ajax can't even class themselves as a particularly big fish within that since their achievements over the last 10-20 years have been so thoroughly unimpressive given their resources and history compared to other Dutch and even other European clubs.  They were huge when I was a kid but they've really dropped off so they can fuck off with this big club shit as far as I'm concerned.

So much going on in that pic I don't go far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh1nr2TafR1qextp7o1_400.gif

:lol: One of the most appropriate uses of the gif.

Have only skim-read this thread really but not sure what problem Ajax fans have a right to have to be honest.  Historically they're a huge club but they've done nothing in Europe since the mid 90s and haven't even won the league that many times since then, although they've of course won the last couple.  The Dutch League is a small pond now but Ajax can't even class themselves as a particularly big fish within that since their achievements over the last 10-20 years have been so thoroughly unimpressive given their resources and history compared to other Dutch and even other European clubs.  They were huge when I was a kid but they've really dropped off so they can fuck off with this big club shit as far as I'm concerned.

4 European Cups, 31 league titles, produced/developed some amazing players/coaches over the years and have been one of the great pioneers of the game. They are a very big club to be fair and it is a shame that their footballing culture and production line basically counts for absolutely fuck all now with the way football is going.

That said, their fans come across very poorly on that board (some admittedly put through the Google translator).

4 European Cups, 31 league titles, produced/developed some amazing players/coaches over the years and have been one of the great pioneers of the game. They are a very big club to be fair and it is a shame that their footballing culture and production line basically counts for absolutely fuck all now with the way football is going.

That said, their fans come across very poorly on that board (some admittedly put through the Google translator).

Welcome to RAWK.

Read my post again and tell me you disagree with it Sewelly, I'm saying their achievements over the last 20 years haven't been much cop and they can't just class themselves as a by-product of the reality of modern football - they've actually contributed towards their own position with their relative underachievement over the last 20 years.  I've often looked at the Dutch league and seen teams other than Ajax winning it and Ajax doing nothing in Europe and thought the club must be being mismanaged given their youth academy, prestige and all the rest of it.  They're clearly a big club historically but so what.

Welcome to RAWK.

:lol: Exactly.

just hoy a load of verbs together and hope it turns out areet.  I like your tactic.

It's a meme man: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like </party pooper>

ahh soz.  I don't usually look at the 'incredibly shit and unfunny memes linked to shitty 4chan' section.

just hoy a load of verbs together and hope it turns out areet.  I like your tactic.

It's a meme man: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like </party pooper>

This has proper ruined my childhood.

10 internets to you sir for using a classic!

Ah here comes the "I knew he did it on purpose all along" brigade. :p