Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

He'll be better as a midfielder.

Think for now it's clear he has more time and space as a RB. Ideally in time he'll grow into the mf role. Tricky in the PL for midfielders with all the axe wielding that goes on in.

He's good as fullback offensively but defensively he's still a bit shaky.

Not sure where we will see him long term this season but on Sunday he will definitely play in midfield with Tiote and Perch out.

And the more he plays the more confident he gets and the more he adjusts to the team. Also with Jonas lacking in form i think we need him.

He'll be better as a midfielder.

Think for now it's clear he has more time and space as a RB. Ideally in time he'll grow into the mf role. Tricky in the PL for midfielders with all the axe wielding that goes on in.

He hasn't been given a huge amount of opportunities in midfield, mind, and he did do well last week at Anfield. I'd rather start him in midfield than Bigi.

Guest Dontooner

Strange that he covers more ground as a full back, as a midfielder at times he tries to read the game too much rather than pressing faster. If Anita could cover and press the midfield like he does at the fullback position, he will do fine in the middle.

Bigi does well for me, his distribution is his key strength, would like him to cover more ground and will win tackles. We seem to have a good choice midfield selection.

Hope he gets another game in midfield Sunday. He looked decent in their at Anfield - kept it very simple. I know West Ham technically play a midfield 3, but one of them is Nolan, who isn't the most mobile and spends the majority of his time as a 2nd striker, so hopefully we wont get overrun in their.

Hope he gets another game in midfield Sunday. He looked decent in their at Anfield - kept it very simple. I know West Ham technically play a midfield 3, but one of them is Nolan, who isn't the most mobile and spends the majority of his time as a 2nd striker, so hopefully we wont get overrun in their.

With injury to Perch and Tiote's suspension we really have no choice but i agree we got a lot more control in the middle against Liverpool when he went in there and Simpson went into the back 4.

I expect to see the midfield 3 of Cabaye-Anita-Jonas with Cisse wide in the front 3.