Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Unfortunately we live in a world where having long black hair and running around a lot makes you undroppable.

:D

It's true that Jonas doesn't add much to our flow or buildup play. He does make a significant defensive contribution though. I would think we should play the Tiote-Anita  Cabaye trio in games where we want to boss possession and then play Jonas against the bigger clubs.

Unfortunately we live in a world where having long black hair and running around a lot makes you undroppable.

It's true that Jonas doesn't add much to our flow or buildup play. He does make a significant defensive contribution though. I would think we should play the Tiote-Anita  Cabaye trio in games where we want to boss possession and then play Jonas against the bigger clubs.

See. This is what´s wrong here. Everyone is happy if a player is running around and then hoof it long and hard. How can anyone be happy with that?

See. This is what´s wrong here. Everyone is happy if a player is running around and then hoof it long and hard. How can anyone be happy with that?

I think we just have to be honest about the fact that when we come up against the big clubs like the Manchesters, Chelsea and Arsenal we don't have a squad that can outplay them.

Yes. You are the only one expecting reasonable standards and you've managed to spot problems others ignore.