Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Has his strengths and weaknesses but tbh he's always been one of my favourites, he's a solid yet unremarkable professional that has never given anything but his all for the club. He'll never be world class but he's a solid squad player.

I like him for some reason and he'll be very useful this year, but long term I wouldn't want him to be one of our first choice eleven.

Saying that, I'm always open to how Rafa might improve players so we'll see.

Think at times he has had a bit of emperors new clothes syndrome due to his past at Ajax and his few Holland caps.

Guest reefatoon

Has his strengths and weaknesses but tbh he's always been one of my favourites, he's a solid yet unremarkable professional that has never given anything but his all for the club. He'll never be world class but he's a solid squad player.

Wow.

His thread has done less than 300 pages in 4 years because he's been a nothing player for us.

His performance against a very tricky player in Anya on Saturday shouldn't be underestimated.  I tend to favour Rafa's judgement on players over yours tbh and Anita's probably played more games since Rafa came to the club than any other player. He's an important member of the squad, very important.

His thread has done less than 300 pages in 4 years because he's been a nothing player for us.

His performance against a very tricky player in Anya on Saturday shouldn't be underestimated.  I tend to favour Rafa's judgement on players over yours tbh and Anita's probably played more games since Rafa came to the club than any other player. He's an important member of the squad, very important.

yeah he was solid against Derby.  Been impressive at FB 

But I'm not about to rewrite history. 

Chancel is looking head and shoulders above the division.  He's adjusting to the physicality - at least at this level.  And he's way faster than most of the attackers here.

Anita has such a good understanding with Ritchie, they both have caused problems for the opposition every game they have played together this season.

Apart from failing to track a run in the Reading game, I can remember a defensive mistake he has made as well. He's the best full back we have right now, he was also better than Janmaat.

I love his arse.

I love his celebration dance behind Yedlin for his goal.

:lol: Not sure it was his, like. Looked to me like he was going to DeAndre; "go on, do the thing hehehe."

he did a little Russell Westbrook version of the dab then walked on, then Yedlin did his and he stopped and did his "go on..." like you mentioned.

yeah he was solid against Derby.  Been impressive at FB 

But I'm not about to rewrite history. 

Chancel is looking head and shoulders above the division.  He's adjusting to the physicality - at least at this level.  And he's way faster than most of the attackers here.

I'd argue this league is more physical than the PL, the refs definitely allow teams to get away with more anyway ( more due to being inept than anything else though ) so if Mbemba is adjusting to that side of it all then it's great news for us.