Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Anita  so called top midfielder.

He just has not impressed for what I have seen of him so far.

School boy error lashing out inside the area,

His touch is at best average I just cannot see him commanding the midfield in the premier league he is far too small.

Maybe an average squad player at best.

As for the lack of any signings this window we are not going anywhere with ashley.

Bargain basement will not advance the club.

Chelsea dont mess about if they want a player the bid and get that player,

Ashley goes in low and leaves a final bid that is still low.

We are and always will be a selling club with no ambition, 

ty. gl hf  :thup:

His touch is at best average I just cannot see him commanding the midfield in the premier league he is far too small.

As for the lack of any signings this window we are not going anywhere with ashley.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg222/scaled.php?server=222&filename=1342809368338.jpg&res=landing

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/tumblr_lgbivmS2zi1qf8yek.gif?t=1304713342

His first start in a new league, the lad needs time to settle into the pace of the league. Not a smart idea to stick his leg out at all, but he'll learn and come back all the stronger for it. Chelsea away is game that getting points from counts as a 'bonus' not a necessity, so move on! :)

Is this a poem?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDuRLlgosxqqEHe7D6I9uRcEfJV7Jw_bhf_lk2ywbmWX-4WSXFdw

Think Anita looked quality in his first two games. He still has to adapt to the league and his teammates but I think he'll do very well. I actually think his first touch and close control are great, he releases the ball quickly and builds up tempo for the side.

People comparing him to Tiote, or trying to see a like-for-like understudy in him are completely missing the point.

Is this a poem?

:spit:

Think Anita looked quality in his first two games. He still has to adapt to the league and his teammates but I think he'll do very well. I actually think his first touch and close control are great, he releases the ball quickly and builds up tempo for the side.

People comparing him to Tiote, or trying to see a like-for-like understudy in him are completely missing the point.

Appears to me as the best of both sides of the coin of both Tiote and Cabaye tbh. Tiote's physicality and defensive qualities, Cabaye's passing and technique, added with his own bit of pace.

Yeah, it looks like a guy that you can deploy as either a DM - where I think he works more off his positioning  than Tiote's sheer power - or in a more creative role. So he can play alongside Cabaye or Tiote, really. That's what makes him a shrewd signing, and why I think he will see more pitch time than people anticipate.

Guest bimpy474

Yep. Made a mistake but i remember Cheik making a a few costly mistakes in his first season.

Oh aye, Blackburn at home was a corker.

Yeah, it looks like a guy that you can deploy as either a DM - where I think he works more off his positioning  than Tiote's sheer power - or in a more creative role. So he can play alongside Cabaye or Tiote, really. That's what makes him a shrewd signing, and why I think he will see more pitch time than people anticipate.

and all three at once.

:thup: said it in a few places already this morning, i don't think we struggled defensively yesterday it's in a creative sense where we struggled.

he cant command midfield because he so small?  have you not heard of makelele one of the smallest midgets to had ever graced the prem?

ofcourse chelsea dont mess around in the market they have infinite funds unlike us.  and only thing i agree is, yes we will always be a selling club and always had been so what?  in our bestest of days in the height of financial clout compared to the rest of the prem we still had to sell when the big boys came, andy cole?

Guest Ilsteir

Appears to me as the best of both sides of the coin of both Tiote and Cabaye tbh. Tiote's physicality and defensive qualities, Cabaye's passing and technique, added with his own bit of pace.

aye, spot on imo.

I've no doubts about Anita's defensive or technical capabilities, but in the last 3 years he's never shown any creative ability. He is a control player who can maintain possession under strong pressure but he is not forward thinking, has no long range passing ability, nor any real goal threat. He's sort of a libero that plays in front of the defense but not a deep-lying playmaker.