Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

I do like the idea of Anita, Cabaye, Sissoko with Gouffran, Cisse and Ben Arfa in front of them.

Not sure exactly how it would work but that's a group of players who all offer something different.

Guest palnese

I do like the idea of Anita, Cabaye, Sissoko with Gouffran, Cisse and Ben Arfa in front of them.

Not sure exactly how it would work but that's a group of players who all offer something different.

Instructing the players to pass and move would be a decent start.

players shouldn't need to be told to that tbf

Sissoko and anita would be a nice double team.

Sissoko Anita

Cabaye

Benny Cisse Gouffran

I'm not quite sure how we played him today as i couldn't watch but i imagine in this scenario Anita would get the ball from the defence and play the ball into midfield with Cabaye in a "6" type role and Sissoko playing in the position he was bought for as a powerhouse box to box.

Obviously the front 3 is obvious, but Pardew or if we have a new manager would need to get the tactics and mentality right including stop being so bloody deep.

It would work extremely well IMO but aye its not simply of putting those players on the pitch and expecting magic to happen, would need to be coached and set up right with the correct tactics.

Unless they've been instructed to hold their positions and keep it tight all season.

Sissoko and anita would be a nice double team.

Sissoko Anita

Cabaye

Benny Cisse Gouffran

It would be if we had a manager that could utilise that.

Unless they've been instructed to hold their positions and keep it tight all season.

Indeed. Pardew crosses the line between 'a lack of positive effect' and 'negative effect'. Which is why I think he should've been sacked months ago, imo we'd genuinely be better without a manager than with him fucking everything up.

We'd be midtable. What fun.

If you offered me mid table for the next three seasons right now or Pardew next season I'd take the former, every single time.

At a push I would too. Back on topic would anyone sincerely start Anita with everyone fit, even with our crap bunch? Didn't think so.

Guest bimpy474

At a push I would too. Back on topic would anyone sincerely start Anita with everyone fit, even with our crap bunch? Didn't think do.

Do boo be do, i wanna talk like you, walk like you do boo be do.

We'd be midtable. What fun.

If you offered me mid table for the next three seasons right now or Pardew next season I'd take the former, every single time.

At a push I would too. Back on topic would anyone sincerely start Anita with everyone fit, even with our crap bunch? Didn't think so.

Our players aren't crap man :lol:

Horses for courses, Anita would make it into the team as often as not imo.

Really difficult to judge how good Anita is since he is clearly a player with very specific qualities and a role which he can't carry out in a team set up the way ours is. Don't think he would be in my first XI, at home at least.

If you're playing a team when moving it quickly is important I'd have him in over Sissoko.

Sissoko moves it quickly as well, they should work quite well together imo.

If you're playing a team when moving it quickly is important I'd have him in over Sissoko.

Has a tendency to hold onto it too long imo, I realise he's got no options like but still.

Has a tendency to hold onto it too long imo, I realise he's got no options like but still.

I think that developed the longer he's been here tbh. In the first couple of games him and Gouffran were playing some very smart one-twos.

I think that developed the longer he's been here tbh. In the first couple of games him and Gouffran were playing some very smart one-twos.

Yeah true.