Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

yeah the money thing doesn't really hold that much water for me, plenty of clubs around the world pay good money it's not like we're the only ones

players will get sick of this bollocks if things are shite again next season, if they start winning while playing shit again though they may carry on, wins change a lot

yeah the money thing doesn't really hold that much water for me, plenty of clubs around the world pay good money it's not like we're the only ones

players will get sick of this bollocks if things are s**** again next season, if they start winning while playing s*** again though they may carry on, wins change a lot

What other clubs that pay good money were in for Anita?

This guy's career is headed into oblivion unless we have a change of manager, or he moves on to an actual footballing side. Not a world beater by any means, but a very solid and talented technical Dutch international, who can be part of a winning side anywhere IMO.

Dan Gosling ffs :facepalm:

:thup:

His confidence must be sky high - the manager only trusts him to play when we're already 5 down. :lol:

He'll be the first one out the door in the summer, which is a shame, because I think if we found him a position and utilised him correctly he'd be a success.

Feel sorry for any player coming to this club after being sold a load of shite to sign for us ,put him infront of our centre halves ,drop Tiote freeing Cabaye and Sissoko to do there stuff in the middle

I really rate him but I think he's gone in the summer, regardless of our division. Pardew just doesn't rate talented players that want the ball.

Hopefully its Pardew who is gone and not him, personally i would rather wait and see how these players do under someone who has a clue than sell them.

That goes for Tiote too believe it or not.

Guest reefatoon

His shirt looked huge for him yesterday

:lol: Didn't help that he had his shorts pulled up to his tits too.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't help but noticing yesterday when watching Swansea:

The way Leon Britton works in that team, he wins them so much time and space. Everytime Wigan put them under pressure, he used his technique and movement to get away from pressure and kept the ball moving. In stature and ability, he's very similar to Anita.

But on the other hand we need a tackle in there cause that gets you draws.

The way Leon Britton works in that team, he wins them so much time and space. Everytime Wigan put them under pressure, he used his technique and movement to get away from pressure and kept the ball moving. In stature and ability, he's very similar to Anita.

Very good observation. In Anita we have the only player in our squad who can do that specific midfield job with excellence, and he's hardly played. Pardew and our coaching staff still living in the dark ages on this evidence.

Very good observation. In Anita we have the only player in our squad who can do that specific midfield job with excellence, and he's hardly played. Pardew and our coaching staff still living in the dark ages on this evidence.

Said this not long ago on here when people were writing off Anita for not being "physical" enough. Leon Britton is playing the role Anita would play for us. Recycling possession, closing space, starting/stopping attacks.  Like you say our coaching set up is about "kicking the ball longer" than the other team so unfortunately we wont see that unless we change manager

:thup:

I really rate him but I think he's gone in the summer, regardless of our division. Pardew just doesn't rate talented players that want the ball.

Hopefully its Pardew who is gone and not him, personally i would rather wait and see how these players do under someone who has a clue than sell them.

That goes for Tiote too believe it or not.

Got to agree with that.  With regard to Tiote, we all know that there is a decent player in there but he's one of the group that has been hit hardest by the 'coaching' at this club IMHO.  Get him under a decent manager with decent coaches, tell him to win the ball and keep it simple and we may be talking about him the way we were a couple of years ago.

• 2 weeks later...