Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Love how he always wants to be on the ball. Even after he's passed the ball off he'll move and look for the return ball - a rarity in this side. :(

Love how he always wants to be on the ball. Even after he's passed the ball off he'll move and look for the return ball - a rarity in this side. :(

He hasn't played enough games. Sissoko was like that when he first arrived until he finally got the message that the only movement allowed in a Pardew team is backwards.

He hasn't played enough games. Sissoko was like that when he first arrived until he finally got the message that the only movement allowed in a Pardew team is backwards.

:lol: Very true.

If we don't sign anyone in the summer, I'd take a Cabaye, Anita & Sissoko midfield three. Do you really need a "holding" midfielder or a ball winner anyway?

Been saying this for months, not sure why people have been so against it.

If we don't sign anyone in the summer, I'd take a Cabaye, Anita & Sissoko midfield three. Do you really need a "holding" midfielder or a ball winner anyway?

We need a tackle in there. :pardsgrin:

Such a moron this man is.... none of the successful teams need it but we do :lol: the quicker that idiot is gone the better for all concerned.

Such a moron this man is.... none of the successful teams need it but we do :lol: the quicker that idiot is gone the better for all concerned.

But if he's successful then we'll have to play Europa League games again. WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE EUROPA LEAGUE DAMAGE.

One of the most damning indictments of Pardew's management is that he's simply not been good enough to use Anita because he's not big enough, not strong enough, can't jump high enough.

Pardew needs to fuck off to the Conference (at best) and manage some big bruisers. He'll love it.

In fairness we've got far too many players that aren't physically good enough to be playing one that isn't effective in a footballing sense either. Anita may come good but he was a stupid signing that almost helped cost us, big time.

In fairness we've got far too many players that aren't physically good enough to be playing one that isn't effective in a footballing sense either. Anita may come good but he was a stupid signing that almost helped cost us, big time.

What's this shite? He's a good footballer.

Plenty of 'good' footballers fail over here. I don't want players in the team that don't create, don't score and can't win it. I'd play him ahead of total shite like Jonas and Tiote, like.

Plenty of 'good' footballers fail over here. I don't want players in the team that don't create, don't score and can't win it. I'd play him ahead of total shite like Jonas and Tiote, like.

See, I think he's very capable of creating, the lad can pass a ball accurately.

Guest bimpy474

Played ok today, still looks unsuited to English football. I guess like a few others a change of manager might help him.