Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

He, Siss, Tiote will be a nightmare.

:thup:

Honestly the best we can without Cabaye and no signings is Anita-Sissoko-Marveaux.

Its not ideal but it will do.

Nah Anita can't compete physically in this division.

Unless Bigi can make the step up, I'm really not optimistic about the midfield

Problem is Tiote is crap and offers nothing offensively and defensively. 

Anita at least offers something to the team in possession.

As I said not ideal but it will do.

He, Siss, Tiote will be a nightmare.

:thup:

Honestly the best we can without Cabaye and no signings is Anita-Sissoko-Marveaux.

Its not ideal but it will do.

Nah Anita can't compete physically in this division.

Unless Bigi can make the step up, I'm really not optimistic about the midfield

Problem is Tiote is crap and offers nothing offensively and defensively. 

Anita at least offers something to the team in possession.

As I said not ideal but it will do.

What does Anita offer? He plays the same passes Tiote does. Siss offers something with his running in midfield but that's it. Crap passing.

Sissoko and Anita side by side and infront of Tiote with hba out wide right and Marv on the left paying to Gomis would work well IMO.

Goof to come in for either wide place or if we want more upfront take off one of the three in central mid and bring on Cisse.

Play that, and only slight variations of that and we might see the team settle. ATM it's all over the shop, it's embarrassing.

Gomis

Marv.                      Hba

Siss.      Anita

Tiote

Tell Tiote he's not allowed past either siss or Anita, ever, or he'll be fined.

Is there a reason you left out Remy? Or just saying if we sign Gomis now and Remy is still out with his injury?

Sissoko and Anita side by side and infront of Tiote with hba out wide right and Marv on the left paying to Gomis would work well IMO.

Goof to come in for either wide place or if we want more upfront take off one of the three in central mid and bring on Cisse.

Play that, and only slight variations of that and we might see the team settle. ATM it's all over the shop, it's embarrassing.

Gomis

Marv.                      Hba

Siss.      Anita

Tiote

Tell Tiote he's not allowed past either siss or Anita, ever, or he'll be fined.

Is there a reason you left out Remy? Or just saying if we sign Gomis now and Remy is still out with his injury?

Right now yes but Remy comes in for HBa who moves across to the left, some rotation as I doubt the fitness of HBA, Goof, Marv & Remy, between all 4 they'll be able to manage 90mins without fading. Should HBA be unavailable for big parts of the season Remy should slot in nicely there. Still think Ince or sinclair over on the left would top it all off.

That's a lot of decent pace and creativity down the flanks, playing to a focal point (Gomis) and hopefully Cisse can rotate and offer a bit more on the ground when it starts working.

still can't see how Anita is so highly rated on here,  yes you could say he hasn't had a proper chance but even in his appearances he has looked woeful and far too small and lightweight to play centre mid in the premier league.

For a club which is running on such a tight budget spunking away six million on him has been terrible business.

still can't see how Anita is so highly rated on here,  yes you could say he hasn't had a proper chance but even in his appearances he has looked woeful and far too small and lightweight to play centre mid in the premier league.

For a club which is running on such a tight budget spunking away six million on him has been terrible business.

I wish we never bought him but he's here now and we need to give him a shot some how, or take a big loss on him.

I wish we never bought him but he's here now and we need to give him a shot some how, or take a big loss on him.

Aye, I think he's a good footballer, but we just never should have bought the ad in the first place.  Now he's here, he's worth at least trying. We already know Tiote is shit.

he has been terrible business but he's not a terrible player

if he'd signed for liverpool under rodgers, for example, i doubt his size would be an issue given he's been brought up on pass and move football and looks very good at it too

if he'd signed for liverpool under rodgers, for example, i doubt his size would be an issue given he's been brought up on pass and move football and looks very good at it too

He left Ajax for this.  :lol:

Got to feel sorry for him. What a mess he's made of his first move in his career, hopefully it gets back on track here when Pardew fucks off.

He left Ajax for this.  :lol:

Got to feel sorry for him. What a mess he's made of his first move in his career, hopefully it gets back on track here when Pardew fucks off.

i could see good football in the lad last year when he had that little purple patch around new year time before being dropped at the first sign of new signings and cabaye coming back

as you say though, he couldn't have picked a worse club in the PL bar maybe allardyce's WH and pulis's stoke

His size shouldn't be an issue at all. Are ye telling me Xavi and Iniesta wouldn't do a job in the premier league? Modric was one of the best midfielders in the league before he left.

oscar, mata, silva, aguero....there's loads man, granted none of them are playing as CM's but then on the other hand i don't think anyone is advocating that role for anita either

Can't believe that Tiote gets in the team ahead of him, he just keeps the ball moving far better than Tiote.

Yep, he plays in triangles as well but we're really not used to it.

As a cm partnership in 4-4-2 with sissoko I'm terrified mind, gap  between them and the defence is there to be exploited. Fully expect allardyce to do so as well.

Anita is quality man. Ball. Pass. Move. Repeat.

We've not had anyone doing that for years, love how when he intercepts he is instantly looking for a forward pass and run. Football basics.

Totally agree.