Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Based on the little I have read and seen, I really want him.

Hope this one happens. Depends how ready we think Bigi and Abeid are. Anita would be valuable for LB though. Seems like mixed reports to where his best position is.  Like to think we were front runners, Pards did say we were only getting 3 though with no mention of a midfielder. Wouldn't be the first porky he told though. If the price is right and we really rate him I think we will go back in.

If we got Debuchy, Douglas, Anita and Carroll I think I would have to do something incredibly stupid and shameful.

So if we do get him, what position will we neglect? or is Pards taking out of his arse to the media again ? :lol:

He'll replace Jonas in the line up if we're going 4-3-3.

I was talking about the fact Pardew said we will only sign 3 players. If we sign Anita and that is true, then that means either a RB, CB or CF wont come.

So if we do get him, what position will we neglect? or is Pards taking out of his arse to the media again ? :lol:

I was talking about the fact Pardew said we will only sign 3 players. If we sign Anita and that is true, then that means either a RB, CB or CF wont come.

If we rate him and the price is right we will go for any player that will improve the team.

Not saying I think we'll bring in 4 or more players at this point, but Pardew casually saying we'll sign 3 players in the media doesn't convince me.

Not saying I think we'll bring in 4 or more players at this point, but Pardew casually saying we'll sign 3 players in the media doesn't convince me.

Agreed.

I reckon Ashley has got the taste back and we are going mad.

Debuchy, Douglas, Anita and Carroll to sign.

Decent squad :pow:

Dont forget Hoilett seeing sense and completing the famous five. Yeah not going to happen.

ADHD

All that came in and nothing important left, Jesus man, what a squad.

All this due to Alan Smith leaving, cannot wait till Xisco and Harper are off the books.

Dont forget Hoilett seeing sense and completing the famous five. Yeah not going to happen.

ADHD

http://gcnaturalfamilyhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ADHD.jpg

Guest bimpy474

All this hope, all this renewed excitement, all the fantastic feelings inside........why do i feel like a massive kick in love spuds is right around the corner.