Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

We can't buy all our players as a bargain we have to pay a bit high for some. Anita with his sale on value should be considered in that catagori.

True, also the fact he can play in multiple positions will be attractive to us. So i suppose it isn't impossible but i do doubt it.

Seems bit steep but doesn't mean wouldn't be good purchase, we'll see

We can't buy all our players as a bargain we have to pay a bit high for some. Anita with his sale on value should be considered in that catagori.

And where would we put him in the team? Left back and you either drop Santon, or don't bring in a new right back. Otherwise he'd have to accept being understudy to Tiote.

Can't exactly seeing us spending 8 million to have him (or him wanting to) sit on the bench; So if you want Anita, you presumably feel we should give up on Debuchy, or Tiote is about to be flogged?

And where would we put him in the team? Left back and you either drop Santon, or don't bring in a new right back. Otherwise he'd have to accept being understudy to Tiote.

Can't exactly seeing us spending 8 million, or him wanting to sit on the bench; So if you want Anita, you presumably feel we should give up on Debuchy, or Tiote is about to be flogged?

Not necessarily, if we are playing 4-3-3 next season and we did sign him. He would probably go alongside Tiote and Cabaye in midfield.

Can't exactly seeing us spending 8 million, or him wanting to sit on the bench; So if you want Anita, you presumably feel we should give up on Debuchy, or Tiote is about to be flogged?

Not necessarily, if we are playing 4-3-3 next season and we did sign him. He would probably go alongside Tiote and Cabaye in midfield.

This is where I'd see him personally. Not completely comfortable buying someone to fill in at LB if he's played predominantly CM/DM for the last year or so. Jonas is class, and there's nothing to say they wouldn't be interchangable depending on the opposition.

Fair dos if we do.

Could see Jonas being a periphery player at best next season. Would be a surprise though in a way considering his fairly new contract.

Well, didn't Pardew say there will be lot's of rotation next season? even if we did do what i said above. There will still be lot's of minutes for Jonas and everyone else.

I'm not concerned at all quite frankly and considering Jonas versatility he would probably find himself starting more often than not.

Been said all last season and quite frankly all summer too, we need depth. Signing a midfielder like Anita will give us that depth in the midfield part anyway.

The more successful we are, the more likely it is some fan favorites will be effected. It's just the way it is, I bet if we looked back during the Keegan and Sir Bobby era. There was some fan favorites who sometimes where on the bench too.

True, also the fact he can play in multiple positions will be attractive to us. So i suppose it isn't impossible but i do doubt it.

it's not a question of paying low or high, if there's no clause or a last year of contract situation then you pay what you think he's worth, see tiote.

can't see anyone paying 8million for him, it sounds like selling a car, ask for more than you know it's worth in the hope that the buyer thinks he's getting a deal when they knock you down to what you actually want.

it's not a question of paying low or high, if there's no clause or a last year of contract situation then you pay what you think he's worth, see tiote.

can't see anyone paying 8million for him, it sounds like selling a car, ask for more than you know it's worth in the hope that the buyer thinks he's getting a deal when they knock you down to what you actually want.

:thup:

Just a hunch but I reckon this guy might replace Tiote

Not this season but eventually. I also dont lose sleep in January and when Tiote yellow card pile up on him. Potentially the most important signing we can make. I would pay 6 mil for him.

Not this season but eventually. I also dont lose sleep in January and when Tiote yellow card pile up on him. Potentially the most important signing we can make. I would pay 6 mil for him.

Woah, fair play to you. Would help the club out immensely. :notworthy:

Well, didn't Pardew say there will be lot's of rotation next season? even if we did do what i said above. There will still be lot's of minutes for Jonas and everyone else.

I'm not concerned at all quite frankly and considering Jonas versatility he would probably find himself starting more often than not.

Been said all last season and quite frankly all summer too, we need depth. Signing a midfielder like Anita will give us that depth in the midfield part anyway.

The more successful we are, the more likely it is some fan favorites will be effected. It's just the way it is, I bet if we looked back during the Keegan and Sir Bobby era. There was some fan favorites who sometimes where on the bench too.

Yep, plenty of playing time with games in Europe this season. We need depth desperately.

Woah, fair play to you. Would help the club out immensely. :notworthy:

:lol: