Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

I think with this low offers other teams are getting the benfits of Carr hard work. We offer low some other teams bid high and snatch it out of our hands.

What a load of fabricated horse shit.

You seem new to EthiGeordie.

I think with this low offers other teams are getting the benfits of Carr hard work. We offer low some other teams bid high and snatch it out of our hands.

What a load of fabricated horse s***.

You seem new to EthiGeordie.

Ah, this is nothing new then.

Ajax is waiting for new offer from Newcastle United on Anita

Ajax expected to Newcastle United in August a new bid on Vurnon Anita. The Magpies see in the Ajax midfielder the ideal successor to Cheick Tiote, which probably leaves.

An initial bid of five million was swept away by Ajax. "We have therefore not even a counter offer," said Wim Jonk in Voetbal International . "Anita does not leave us. Contrary, therefore we do not negotiate. Unless Newcastle with a different price is. Now it is quiet, but English clubs are always late with transfers."

Tottenham Hotspur with Ajax still not reached an agreement on Jan Vertonghen. The club of Rafael van der Vaart will not meet the asking price of fifteen million meet because Vertonghen has a contract until mid-2013.

http://www.voetbalcentraal.nl/nieuws/80634/ajax-wacht-op-nieuw-bod-van-newcastle-united-op-anita

AJAX DEMAND AN IMPROVED BID FOR VURNON ANITA FROM NEWCASTLE UNITED

The Eredivisie champions technical director Wim Jonk has insisted that the defensive midfielder will not leave his side this summer if the English premier League outfit fail to meet the asking price.

Ajax Amsterdam technical director, Wim Jonk, has insisted that the club will not sell Vurnon Anita to Newcastle United this summer, if they fail to meet the asking price. The Magpies reportedly offered five-million Euros to the Amsterdammers to acquire the 23-year-old’s signature earlier this month.

However, the club’s technical director has made it clear that his side will not negotiate until the English Premier League outfit comes up with a better offer to lure the midfielder to St James’ Park.

“We have not received another offer. Therefore, Anita will not be leaving us. We will not negotiate, unless Newcastle comes with a better bid. Right now, there isn't any contact, but that's normal for English clubs, who are always very late with their transfers”, Jonk was quoted as saying to Voetbal International.

The defensive midfielder, who can also play at the left-back position, has garnered interest from several European clubs following his consistent performances at Amsterdam Arena for the past couple of seasons, which led his side to two successive Eredivisie titles.

Anita, who started his professional career at Amsterdam Arena in the 2005/06 season, coming through the ranks of De Joden youth academy, has thus far made 103 appearances for the Dutch giants. The Dutch international has an ongoing contract at the Eredivisie outfit that runs until the summer of 2014.

Earlier reports indicated that the Amsterdam giants do not intend to let go of their prized asset this summer.  However, recent reports confirm that the club management will be tempted to cash in on the versatile midfielder if an offer in the region of eight million Euros comes in before the summer transfer window slams shut.

The midfielder’s agent, Harry Lulofs, earlier stated that Norwich City and Aston Villa are also taking keen interest in luring his client away from Amsterdam Arena before the 2012/13 season kicks-off, though, none of the aforementioned clubs have thus far tabled a bid.

http://blogs.bettor.com/Ajax-demand-an-improved-bid-for-Vurnon-Anita-from-Newcastle-United-a164447

AJAX DEMAND AN IMPROVED BID FOR VURNON ANITA FROM NEWCASTLE UNITED

The Eredivisie champions technical director Wim Jonk has insisted that the defensive midfielder will not leave his side this summer if the English premier League outfit fail to meet the asking price.

Ajax Amsterdam technical director, Wim Jonk, has insisted that the club will not sell Vurnon Anita to Newcastle United this summer, if they fail to meet the asking price. The Magpies reportedly offered five-million Euros to the Amsterdammers to acquire the 23-year-old’s signature earlier this month.

However, the club’s technical director has made it clear that his side will not negotiate until the English Premier League outfit comes up with a better offer to lure the midfielder to St James’ Park.

“We have not received another offer. Therefore, Anita will not be leaving us. We will not negotiate, unless Newcastle comes with a better bid. Right now, there isn't any contact, but that's normal for English clubs, who are always very late with their transfers”, Jonk was quoted as saying to Voetbal International.

The defensive midfielder, who can also play at the left-back position, has garnered interest from several European clubs following his consistent performances at Amsterdam Arena for the past couple of seasons, which led his side to two successive Eredivisie titles.

Anita, who started his professional career at Amsterdam Arena in the 2005/06 season, coming through the ranks of De Joden youth academy, has thus far made 103 appearances for the Dutch giants. The Dutch international has an ongoing contract at the Eredivisie outfit that runs until the summer of 2014.

Earlier reports indicated that the Amsterdam giants do not intend to let go of their prized asset this summer.  However, recent reports confirm that the club management will be tempted to cash in on the versatile midfielder if an offer in the region of eight million Euros comes in before the summer transfer window slams shut.

The midfielder’s agent, Harry Lulofs, earlier stated that Norwich City and Aston Villa are also taking keen interest in luring his client away from Amsterdam Arena before the 2012/13 season kicks-off, though, none of the aforementioned clubs have thus far tabled a bid.

http://blogs.bettor.com/Ajax-demand-an-improved-bid-for-Vurnon-Anita-from-Newcastle-United-a164447

how much is the asking price....8 mill pound?

if so, i think its too much.

Guest Roger Kint

Ajax manager FD Boer on Anita " The chnaces he stays is very large. No ecaggeration in saying his importance to Ajax is the same as Busquests for Barca"

I am not convinced thats a real quote.....:lol:

Ajax manager FD Boer on Anita " The chnaces he stays is very large. No ecaggeration in saying his importance to Ajax is the same as Busquests for Barca"

I am not convinced thats a real quote.....:lol:

Not the Barca/Busquets part, but the expecting him to stay part due to his importance to Ajax appears to be true.

Let's pretend all that shite never happened eh? Deleted it back to the point just before it became a little bit too silly.

Don't know why I'm bothering to address a caricature; but Ethi if you insist on posting re-written quotes can you at least link to the originals?

http://www.ajaxlife.nl/nieuws/detail/11446

Although both Vurnon Anita for the World Championships as losing weight, is in two years much has changed. From right footed left back has developed itself to the Ajax defensive midfielder. This development has not gone unnoticed by Newcastle United and Frank de Boer.

Anita spent his vacation in Curacao and in America. The first game of Orange at the European Championships he did not agree, the other two do. As a supporter. He watched the disappointing battles not with the idea: I had best between appropriate. Maybe it was not so bad afterwards not be there.

"I have inherited through messages that some players like to have had me there. That's nice to hear. So on to the next time! The disappointment that I went to the European Championships, was no different than two years ago. The Button went to: vacation and then report back to Ajax, "said Anita in conversation with Ajax Life.

Upon his return to Amsterdam Anita were two surprises waiting. Although a large role in the plans of Frank de Boer is not surprising anymore. Together with Toby Alderweireld and Siem de Jong Anita next season that he expected the car pulls harder and more important. Especially when Jan Vertonghen leaves and there seems still always on.

The real surprise was the interest from Newcastle United. There was even a bid, but Ajax laughed away. "Newcastle is a nice club. I'm open to everything. Hear what other clubs and Ajax have to say, is always possible," adds Anita. "We'll see. I am still here and I will do my best."

A list of clubs where he wants, not Anita. The interest is discussed at home with his parents. "If something comes my way, I listen and I watch it. Can always listen and then we'll see. Newcastle is certainly interesting, yes. Whether it plays a role that Newcastle is not in the Champions League? No."

"But for now I'm at Ajax and play Champions League. I have not talked with Frank de Boer, but heard that the coach did not even want to think of my departure. Such an answer gives me confidence. It sounds very different when Ajax want to hear what Newcastle has to offer. "

Anita is still 23 years old, but runs been six years at Ajax. There comes a time that he was the lure of foreign countries not resist. Now the itch yet. The scenario at Ajax to remain in the hope of a bigger club than Newcastle came on the table. Moreover, his contract runs until mid-2014; Ajax does not have to sell.

"My focus is on Ajax, but by the interest from Newcastle, I was forced to think about. It tells me that I am doing well and this should hold. Whatever I decide, my parents for always supporting me. The choice is to me. I have no date in my head that I want to clarity, I see how it goes. "

So far the current state of affairs. Agent Harry Lulofs expressed the expectation that Newcastle this summer a second time is being heard. Are a journalist and Anita then with the same questions to each other? Anita: "That would be just like that."

Slightly better translation:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherlands/2012/07/01/3213884/newcastle-are-a-beautiful-club-anita-open-to-magpies-move

Ajax's Vurnon Anita has revealed that he would be interested in a transfer to Newcastle United this summer.

The Premier League side recently had a first offer for the Netherlands international midfielder turned down by the Amsterdam giants, but Anita has not given up hope of a move just yet.

"Newcastle are a beautiful club. I'm open to anything. We'll see what happens, but there's nothing wrong with listening to Ajax and what interested clubs have to say," Anita was quoted as saying by Ajax Life.

"I will seriously consider anything that comes up. Does it matter to me that Newcastle are not in the Champions League? No.

"However, I'm an Ajax player for now. I'm focusing on Ajax. Newcastle's interest has made me think about a potential transfer, though. It's a sign that I'm on the right track and have to keep this up. I haven't set a deadline for when I want clarity. I'll just see how this pans out."

The 23-year-old has a contract with Ajax until June 2014.

Lovely quotes. A few years ago this would have been unthinkable, but the demise of the Eredivisie and the rise of the Premiership and NUFC is such that an important player for Ajax now sees us as an interesting option apparently.. :celb: