Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Vertonghen has just tweeted this account.

Not sure if it's legit though.

Van Der Wiel too:

Gregory van der Wiel ‏@Gvanderwiel

Een groot verlies voor ons dat @vurnon weg is, maar hij verdient het en wens hem het allerbeste bij Newcastle! #Ajax

Dutch MOTD-ish show called Eredivisie Live did a segment on Anita with some good examples of his DM play - search for "Piero: Anita is een hele goede controlerende middenvelder" on youtube.  Shows his combative side, some great challenges and some good speed.

What a funny language.  Looks like 'Anita is a hella good controlling midfielder'.  It's like english but how you would type it if you were really drunk.

Nice to get our first choice. Would compare him to Edgar Davids rather than Seerdof though, without the insane level of competitiveness and agression of course.

Hope so, Davids is one of my favourite players ever.

I like this signing, suggests we will play 433 more often than not if everyone is fit. Could do with a better attacking right back if that's the case mind.

One down, three to go (Debuchy, Douglas, Remy).

If it's only one like pards says...I hope it is remy, closely followed by debuchy. I think remy has a bigger upside, but debuchy could really balance the team.

Debuchy is still the most likely of the three, they all however look unlikely.