Douglas

BONTEMPI

Guest firetotheworks

Why bother? Seriously.

The are copying the Journal it seems, but not seen it mentioned in  the journal

So they're lying? Tribal Football are lying?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hopefully not a Giggszilla, but The Sun reckons we've made a £4million bid for this porker.

Mentioned in rumours thread

The interview on talksport with their Dutch correspondant (Van der Kraan?) was interesting in revealing just how complex it is in dealing with South American players and their multiple agents all wanting a slice of the cake. Can see this one happening but there's clearly a mountain of stuff to sort out.

• 3 weeks later...

Douglas and Debuchy on deadline day :sweetjesus:

This summer's Faye & Beye.

I remember that like it was yesterday lol, was saying to my mate if we get this we will finish in the top 4 if we don't then we will go down.

:lol: i got a bit carried away, safe to say i will probably get carried away again in the same fashion.

Might have been mentioned elsewhere but Twente have been pretty strongly linked with Dedryck Boyata the last couple of days.

Munsterman was making noises the other day about needing to raise funds before they bought anyone else, reckon this deal could still happen.

The interview on talksport with their Dutch correspondant (Van der Kraan?) was interesting in revealing just how complex it is in dealing with South American players and their multiple agents all wanting a slice of the cake. Can see this one happening but there's clearly a mountain of stuff to sort out.

At least that clears up what Dennis Wise did around these parts in his time here.

He's Dutch now. He can ditch all the agents.

Agents, like hangers-on family members, clutch at your ankles for the rest of your life even after migration to a first-world country. Ask me, I'm still trying to block my numerous uncles' friend request on Facebook, but they make new accounts every day and keep trying. Havin' none of it.