Douglas

BONTEMPI

Linked to bloody Tomkins again :anguish:

It just seems a recycled, nothing to see here, article to me. No quotes, abuse of "XXXX understands", "apparently", names recycled from previous links... Waste of time.

Hopefully so, just depressing to see us linked with certain shite players with such regularity

Would be surprised to see us to go into next season with Coloccini, Mbiwa, Taylor and Douglas in the squad. That's a lot of outlay on one position.

Well we already have three of them. And two play at once.

I get what you mean though, it does seem too good to be true.

Hmmm go for a free or Sakho/Tomkins who will cost market value...decisions, decisions.

Ryder tweeted y'day Douglas is on holiday 'til next week btw. Hardly the pick of clubs if it's just those 4 in for him mind.

Would be surprised to see us to go into next season with Coloccini, Mbiwa, Taylor and Douglas in the squad. That's a lot of outlay on one position.

They probably think Colo isn't staying longterm too, gotta tie down a partnership going into the future if the chance presents itself.

I thought teams were barred from having more than two senior natural CBs in the squad anyway? That's how it works over here.

Guest neesy111

They probably think Colo isn't staying longterm too, gotta tie down a partnership going into the future if the chance presents itself.

I thought teams were barred from having more than two senior natural CBs in the squad anyway? That's how it works over here.

This is Newcastle VI.  We plan after players leave, not before.

Guest Geordiesned

Lazio went from being "in negotiations" to "admitted defeat" in the space of 3 paragraphs!

‏@MsiDouglas 1m

Well that's interesting. The Twitter account of Douglas' agents just re-tweeted the Chron's story about #nufc interest in their player...

Probably should go in the Twitter Twatter Twead

‏@MsiDouglas 1m

Well that's interesting. The Twitter account of Douglas' agents just re-tweeted the Chron's story about #nufc interest in their player...

Which one of his countless agents would that be?

‏@MsiDouglas 1m

Which one of his countless agents would that be?

Which one of them has twitter?

‏@MsiDouglas 1m

Forcing other clubs hands. Clearly has one agent pushing each interested club.. will have to wait until the agent summit meeting and look for smoke to see who wins.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/article/70603/transfer-talk-douglas-world-cup-dream-could-bring-him-to-newcastle

Da Silveira told Sky Tyne and Wear: "At the moment there is nothing official, we were in Europe last week and have some options.

"There is interest in England, Germany, Turkey and Russia so we are going to discuss all the opportunities."

A former agent of Douglas told us that his current representatives are "crazy", and asking clubs for signing-on fees in excess of £4 million.

But Da Silveira says money is not everything.

"His dream is to play in the Dutch national team at the World Cup in Brazil," he said.

"We need to find a very good club. This is the reason we are waiting."