Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

The window's been open for over 4 weeks now, if this was one of the targets then it should have been done ages ago. Can't fault West Brom, he's still available to loan and they've got the deal done and his goals could quite easily keep them up at the expense of us. This shitstorm is 100% down to Ashley, Barnes and Charnley. As ever.

Benitez has probably been trying to get Sturridge for weeks if not months. We should have had this wrapped up.

Ah well at least there's time to.. oh f***.

Guessing WBA would have just come in at that point anyway but aye, this leaves f*** all manoeuvring time. Clueless.

Before Ashley players wouldn't have turned down Newcastle to play for WBA regardless of family.

Yup - not in a million years would a player have chosen WBA over us under the previous NUFC regime and I say that as one of their biggest critics.

This guy willingly chose West Brom?! :lol::lol::lol:

It's close to where he is from and from looking at us from the outside, even with Rafa, we are a club 'run' by Mike Ashley.

Would you join us ?

Pardew has probably told him exactly what Ashley is like, hence the change of mind.

It's close to where he is from and from looking at us from the outside, even with Rafa, we are a club 'run' by Mike Ashley.

Would you join us ?

Pardew has probably told him exactly what Ashley is like, hence the change of mind.

Or maybe he's a spineless fraud who's still living off of the glory of that season when they won the second place title. Spineless frauds tend to identify with one another.

Would you join us ?

Dude it's only a loan till the end of the season. He must be absolutely mad! :lol:

It's the kind of decision I'd expect an English guy to make though. Pardew would have been sucking up to him, and he's probably got mates at West Brom.

Completely daft.

One of the teams most likely to be shit enough to keep us in the division... pinching our top striker target off us. :lol:

Really need to accept that it's all over. We're down, Rafa will walk and we're stuck with Ashley. Last season and this have only delayed what's inevitable. And the inevitable, under Ashley, is the Football League.

Would you join us ?

Dude it's only a loan till the end of the season. He must be absolutely mad! :lol:

It's the kind of decision I'd expect an English guy to make though. Pardew would have been sucking up to him, and he's probably got mates at West Brom.

Completely daft.

Yup. Pards probably called him "Dan the Man" in the first 5 seconds which sealed the deal. The player will have looked at both managers and thought, "fuck this, at least I can wing it with that other clown".

He's choosing to work with Pardew and Carver guys. If he goes there I can pretty much guarantee he'll either get injured or he'll end up playing on the wing.

These guys already have Rondon and Rodriguez who has looked really good recently.

Pardew is always going to end up falling back on a 6 ft 4 upfront in Rondon, and the others getting shunted out wide and pissed off.

Sturridge must be mental.

He's choosing to work with Pardew and Carver guys. If he goes there I can pretty much guarantee he'll either get injured or he'll end up playing on the wing.

These guys already have Rondon and Rodriguez who has looked really good recently.

Pardew is always going to end up falling back on a 6 ft 4 upfront in Rondon, and the others getting shunted out wide and pissed off.

Sturridge must be mental.

Doesn't get us a striker though.