The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I really don't understand all of the "get ins" that are being thrown around. Everton are much closer to the level we're at than Man Utd are, we could do with them dropping points in games like this.

I really don't understand all of the "get ins" that are being thrown around. Everton are much closer to the level we're at than Man Utd are, we could do with them dropping points in games like this.

Fuck that, we're gonna win the league.

There's 37 games to go :lol:

There's 37 games to go :lol:

I never suggested otherwise, but points add up throughout the season. They don't just disregard these because it's first game of the season like

we will finish above everton, dont worry.

we will be closer to man u than everton will be to us end of season :cheesy: