The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Good save that, Fellani has been immense.

I am surprised the top clubs haven't bothered with him yet. Everton probably be able to fleece the fuck out of teams for him though. He's been quality since he's joined, his first season was over shadowed by the yellow cards, he seems to have reigned that in a lot too.

They paid £17m or something for him so he'd cost a load. Totally agree though, very good player, he's improved markedly since they moved him further forward.

Everton looking strong. If they don't do they usual start the season crap and keep key players fit they may flirt with top 4. Like us they are crying out for a class right back. Hibbert stands out a mile in this team.

I know Neville has been more that useful for them but and upgrade on him and Hibbert would make a top quality 1st 11.

Good save that, Fellani has been immense.

I am surprised the top clubs haven't bothered with him yet. Everton probably be able to fleece the fuck out of teams for him though. He's been quality since he's joined, his first season was over shadowed by the yellow cards, he seems to have reigned that in a lot too.

They paid £17m or something for him so he'd cost a load. Totally agree though, very good player, he's improved markedly since they moved him further forward.

How long left on his contract though? :shifty:

Have wanted him at Newcastle for ages.

Man Utd are almost inevitably going to win this. Good teams can pressure teams like Man Utd and be the better team. Very good teams get a goal when they're on top.

Still, if we play like this for most of the year we will be doing very nicely.