The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

What ya reckon the chances are of Liverpool winning this 2-3 ?

Got 225/1 with Fletcher FGS

:D

:lol: Love Skirge. I've got Fletcher FGS on BetFred. So ideally I'd prefer a 3-3 that knocks the stuffing out of both sides, with Fletcher grabbing a hat trick  to treble my whopping £8 return from their Double Delight/Hat Trick Hero deal. :snod:

Has Skrtel spent all summer receivings blows to the head, been playing a fucking idiot all season.

What a fucking dross game, standard mackem O'Neill performance, sit with 10 on the edge of the box, score from your 1 chance and spend all game smacking the ball into the corners and to your hugely isolated striker.

How much did Brendan Rodgers cost, does anyone know?

£5m.

Plus whatever it cost to get rid of Dogleash

And presumably Dalglish's team, and Rodgers' team? And the cost of a borehole. Not an inexpensive replacement I suppose.

:lol: I enjoy Suarez as much as any other current player. Fantastic villain.

He'd be a better villain if he was capable of more than 8 goals a season.

Quite sure he done that every year of his career, tbf.

Joe Allen offers very little. The game passes him by. He is fine on the ball, but doesn't exert much influence on the match.

£5m.

And presumably Dalglish's team, and Rodgers' team? And the cost of a borehole. Not an inexpensive replacement I suppose.

Same thing surely?

£5m.

Same thing surely?

:boomboom:

And don't call me Shirley.

What ya reckon the chances are of Liverpool winning this 2-3 ?

Got 225/1 with Fletcher FGS

:lol: Love Skirge. I've got Fletcher FGS on BetFred. So ideally I'd prefer a 3-3 that knocks the stuffing out of both sides, with Fletcher grabbing a hat trick  to treble my whopping £8 return from their Double Delight/Hat Trick Hero deal. :snod:

:lol: Well my £2 bet will return £450 but as long as there is a red card if I lose I get my stake back anyway.

Guest bimpy474

I must say its been a pleasure to watch two such fantastic teams.

While my life falls apart around my very ears this has done so much to cheer me up.

Thank you B-rod and Marty...cracking.