The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Chelsea, a team that dive, roll around like they have been chopped in half, shockingly all season long.

A club that says it backs kick racism out of football yet doesn't take the captaincy off a player proven to have used racist words.

Hahhaahaha reap what you so, you fucking small minded fuck nugget of a club.

Marc Clattenberg i love you darling, you have made my night.

Well.

Chelsea have had more than their fair share of refereeing luck. Some elements of 'swings and roundabouts' in evidence today. As usual, Man Utd though are the ultimate beneficiary of the law of averages which operates for all other teams.

That said, the Torres dive booking was great and correct. It requires some more high profile bookings to raise its profile and encourage the fight back against diving in the modern game. Just hope they take this new enforcement of yellows for dives and apply it fairly across the board so British cunts get booked for it too like Gerrard, Bale and Young.

I only saw the last half an hour, but not getting all this about Clattenburg. Torres dived, and I think it's fantastic that he sent him off - it will hopefully scare a few players. Lot of refs wouldnt have the bottle to do that.

ManU's 3rd was off, but for one that was the linesman's call and also, that was so fast I wouldn't blame any linesman for not getting it.

Well.

Chelsea have had more than their fair share of refereeing luck. Some elements of 'swings and roundabouts' in evidence today. As usual, Man Utd though are the ultimate beneficiary of the law of averages which operates for all other teams.

That said, the Torres dive booking was great and correct. It requires some more high profile bookings to raise its profile and encourage the fight back against diving in the modern game. Just hope they take this new enforcement of yellows for dives and apply it fairly across the board so British cunts get booked for it too like Gerrard, Bale and Young.

My point exactly.

I only saw the last half an hour, but not getting all this about Clattenburg. Torres dived, and I think it's fantastic that he sent him off - it will hopefully scare a few players. Lot of refs wouldnt have the bottle to do that.

ManU's 3rd was off, but for one that was the linesman's call and also, that was so fast I wouldn't blame any linesman for not getting it.

Wasn't just the red card/goal incidents though. It was the usual Man Utd treatment. Chelsea could barely win a throw-in with those refs. It all adds up/frustrates/stifles. I only had one eye on the game in the first half mind you.