The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Arsenal players have extraordinary fitness levels. They literally never seem to tire. Ultimately what got the best of Reading.

Yep, see people condeming reading making mistakes at end but they were clearly completely gone

Reading manager wasn't happy with 4-1 at half time, what the f*** more can you want? :lol: :lol:

Sounds like worst half time speech ever must have resulted "guys we're fucked they've got a goal, might as well go home"

Aye, sounds like he was shitting himself. Horrible, horrible management :lol:

Duncan Alexander ‏@oilysailor

The last team to lose an English league game 7-5 are Reading (v Doncaster in September 1982). Trademark.

Still are, that was a cup game.

Good work Poirot. I'll see you in Brugge to discuss this case further.

Duncan Alexander ‏@oilysailor

The last team to lose an English league game 7-5 are Reading (v Doncaster in September 1982). Trademark.

Still are, that was a cup game.

Good work Poirot. I'll see you in Brugge to discuss this case further.

:lol:

Looks like some more good young players coming off the Arsenal conveyor belt.

Not in the first half it didn't. They were utterly shocking.

This is truly classic Arsenal, when the evidence starts to stack up that they're in decline, they manage to frantically paper over the cracks just in time.

I would have banked on Villa even to have managed not to spunk away a four goal start at home to that side tonight. That's how poor they were. Arshavin in that first half gave the most un-interested, not fucking bothered, fuck-you performance I think I've ever seen.