Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Missed the fucking first week by about 5 minutes so I have a pretty low score :lol: joined the N-O league now with a team of:

Hart - Begovic

Heitinga - Kompany - Coloccini - Assou Ekotto - Kaboul

Ben Arfa - Fellaini - Kagawa - Dembele - Guthrie

Jelavic - Aguero - Pogrebnyak

Can somebody talk me out of using my wildcard please? The temptation is strong and I have a vision of what I wanna do. Help.

After the window is closed I think it's an ok time to use it. I'd wait a week or two, though, to get a clearer idea of managers' plans with some players.

Aye I only got 18 points too :lol: but I've still got Colo, Ben Arfa, Kagawa and Pogrebnyak still to hopefully save my bacon.

:yao:

:lol:

I swapped out Cabaye for Fellaini this week and wud'nt you know that the afro c*nt has a f*cking mare watch Cabaye grab a couple tomorrow to pile on the misery.

Also was looking at the leaderboard and the how f*ck do some people have 200+ points already, bunch a f*cking pro c*nts :lol:

Can somebody talk me out of using my wildcard please? The temptation is strong and I have a vision of what I wanna do. Help.

After the window is closed I think it's an ok time to use it. I'd wait a week or two, though, to get a clearer idea of managers' plans with some players.

That and after the two stupid international breaks, players coming back into the country early on Friday morning end up getting rested on the Saturday. I fear it will happen with Kagawa this year but I haven't even looked to see if Japan have a midweek game.

Great first 2 weeks, abysmal GW this weekend as expected. Lack of players, and only Toure and Tevez have done anything. Will be lucky to get more than 35.

For the 2nd time in a week, my captain was on the bench, came on and did nothing, and my vice captain did plenty.