Adam Campbell released

gbandit

Papiss Cisse just said on football focus that Adam Campbell was crying in the dressing room after the derby defeat

:lol:

I'm lost here tbh.... what is so funny about that? he's a local lad who just saw his team lose 3-0 at home to their local rivals.

I fully understand why he would cry.

I'm over the top with this statement but I'd seriously consider playing him as our 2nd option after HBA off the bench. And when HBA returns to the starting lineup (if he does before season end) I'd stick little AC on.

Absolutely gutted to hear he was so upset, poor lad.

Shows a lot of passion iyam. If only some of the players on the pitch at the time showed similar passion perhaps we'd not have been tonked by the dirty cunts.

Exactly. I love to see this kind of passion from our players. It reminds me of seeing big John Hayes and Jerry Flannery crying during the anthem before battering England.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope he gets into the final squad list. The experience of a tournament will do him good. He hasn't been getting much game time recently, mostly sat on the bench.

Start him on Sunday.

Doubt Pardew will start him after he had to 'backtrack' on his '0-4 Arsenal' remarks. He'll have to name a strong starting line-up. Hopefully AC comes on at some stage.

• 1 month later...

Is this Campbell's breakthrough season?

Should he go out on loan?

Has anybody here seen much of him in the reserves?

I want so much for him to come good, but admittedly all I've seen from him was the two or three brief appearances he made in the first team last season.