Alan Pardew

Dave

Worryingly, my attitude now is 'Anyone but Pardew' which means I'd even settle for a Hughes or a Kinnear.

I'd take Hughes right now (:anguish:), but Kinnear? :scared: :kinnear:

Well would you like to plough ahead with Pardew?

I said I'd take Hughes.

So Poyet would be ready but Adkins wouldn't?

This is Poyet who has managed 1 club for 3 and a bit years, never at the top level?

But his team looked well organised defensively and showed lots of movement going forward. That's well beyond the likes of Pardew who can only concentrate on one third of the pitch.

I can't see how he can get the fans back after today, he genuinely changed the game with his ineptitude.

Provided we had to pay Pardew a lot of compensation to leave; would people rather he was sacked, or we signed Mbiwa, provided the two events were mutually exclusive?

So Poyet would be ready but Adkins wouldn't?

This is Poyet who has managed 1 club for 3 and a bit years, never at the top level?

Well tbf, Adkins' squad looked like absolute crap in his short stint at the top.

Like on the 25th November? Like when they managed to beat Reading in December? Like when they drew with both Arsenal and Chelsea in January?

Yeah ok.

I can't see how he can get the fans back after today, he genuinely changed the game with his ineptitude.

Provided we had to pay Pardew a lot of compensation to leave; would people rather he was sacked, or we signed Mbiwa, provided the two events were mutually exclusive?

Would you shag a woman with dicks for tits?

Worryingly, my attitude now is 'Anyone but Pardew' which means I'd even settle for a Hughes or a Kinnear.

Pretty harsh putting those two in the same sentence

Unfair on Kinnear?

Hughes is an average manager who did badly at his last job. Kinnear is a certified grade A lunatic.

If he's genuinely trying to lay some of the blame on the negativity of the fans, then that has to be the end. Poor form, that.

Exactly.. to bad he works for people that share his views and could give two fucks about the fans.

It is barefaced cheek at its finest. The only reason there was negativity in the crowd is because of his negative tactics and substitutions.. how he cannot accept blame for today is absolutely beyond reproach.

Sack him.. even with a new player we will still be negative and barely win a game.

I predicted at half time that he would try and defend the lead but even when you've actually sat and watched it happen, it's still difficult to believe that he actually did do that, that he was THAT stupid.

I can safely say without hyperbole that Perch for Marveaux is the most incredible substitution I have ever seen at St James.

Listening to the bbc radio interview, blaming the crowd for the second half basically.. "stadium was negative 2nd half " I wonder why..

So did he.

If there's anything I can blame the crowd for, it is for not booing him hard enough, and making chants about it. Even Wenger got "You don't know what you're doing" chants from his own fans once. Wish we made a chant, so as to diffuse his claims that the booing was directed at the players.

Guest bimpy474

It'd be interesting.

It'd be interesting.

I suppose.

Gives tit wank a whole new meaning.

I predicted at half time that he would try and defend the lead but even when you've actually sat and watched it happen, it's still difficult to believe that he actually did do that, that he was THAT stupid.

I can safely say without hyperbole that Perch for Marveaux is the most incredible substitution I have ever seen at St James.

...and I agreed with you. He can't change. He's cowardly and dishonest. There can't be a shred of doubt that he will relegate us.

I dont like to be abused in this way over and over by the regime. Im close to tears, the way the have mis-managed nufc over the years hurts. Last season was obviously a fluke. Great signings but I doubt Pards tactics had nothing to do with it. Just good footballers doing what theyve always done. Sickened. Puke mode. Need a strong drink. Hate and anger and tears now.