Alan Pardew

Dave

More's the pity I think he'll get until at least the transfer window closes, we won't get anyone in without a manager. If we don' win the next two games I can see him gone, but it's pointless sacking him now when we are in desperate need of at least 2 players.

I honestly don't think players really give a s*** about who the manager is. Some of them have better relationships with certain managers, but in general if they're coming they're coming for the money and to play for NUFC, not because our manager is Alan Pardew or anyone else we could attract.

If they are coming for the money then we are stuffed...a la Remy, although it seems they MAY have bowed to the inevitable in order to get a defender through the door...

needed 7-9 points from norwich, reading & villa games...he can get a max of 4 now

he needs to f***ing go, it's been as clear as day for a long long time now...he'll take us down

Absolutely but the only man who can make that decision doesn't think like normal folk.

I don't disagree but who can we get in?

At this point I really don't think it matters because barring a JFK type of appointment anyone reasonable would be able to save us with the players we have. We just need a change right now.

The point is, even the players just decide the squad and play themselves, they would still get enough points to stay in EPL.

agreed, but that's not ever going to happen so binning him and leaving the current backroom staff to run it would be a better solution to me given how sure everyone is that we can't get anyone better...

if he remains in charge we are down, new players or not so may as well replace him now.

the bloke has no clue how to motivate or get out of this. he says he has experiences of this and yes he has, he also got relegated the times he had

His only hope if he is staying as it would seem is that he pulls his head out of his arse and does away with some of these ridiculous selections/tactics. Play people in their preferred positions ffs, Shola on the wing? :lol: :lol: I mean you couldn't make it up.

If they were to sign Mbiwa (meaning Williamson is nowhere near the team), get HBA back in the fold and bring in another striker there's still enough dross in this league that might mean we stay up ridiculous as it may sound.

But yeah I agree after watching that yesterday it just seems that this is a completely rudderless ship with a manager who a) seems to have been found out and b) whatever skills he had in sending the team out/setting them up have rotted away in the panic that is the increasing pressure thats getting to him.

Like I said I've never seen anything like what happend in that second half yesterday :undecided:.................

Taking Marveaux off for Perch to defend a 1 -0 lead was another really really shocking decision by Pardew. Can understand the Cabaye one.

Pinning our fortunes on starting Shola up top is just asking for relegation he is very poor and always has been. Obertan is pants. Williamson also poor.

We need Taylor and most of all HBA back, Taylor, HBA, Cabaye and perhaps Marveaux could save us.

Get a new left winger/striker with pace and skill in or ....get relegated. Paying Remy double suddenly doesn't look like too bad a decision now. Desperate times call for desperate measures. If there's no bargains left we may have to pay more to save ourselves at this stage as we are in complete free fall. How much is staying in the premier league worth ? £40 million or something is it ? QPR will soon be closing the gap on us and we'll be swapping places if this continues.

We need to start:

Krul

Debuchy  Taylor  Colo  Santon

Tiote/Bigi

Cabaye              Marveaux

HBA                    New Winger/Striker

Cisse

If our very good (imo) but very out of form striker Cisse continues to miss chance after chance try young campbell, he as least seems to know where the back of the net is.

16.6% win ratio since signing the new contract. You've got to make connections between the two?

bit of a lazy thing to do tbh, the problems began not with Pardew himself starting them but the injuries and lack of adaption to dealing with the europa league on our schedule. What can be pinned on Pardew is the lack of any credible response or solution to these difficulties and indeed making them worse with strange team selections even with more limited resources lately. ATM he just doesn't seem to know how to get the side out of the trouble its in, I honestly don't think he caused most of the initial problems but his reaction to these difficulties leaves a lot to be desired.

I completely disagree. It's been rank bad management and shit decisions since day 1 this season.

Pandering to Ba.

4-4-2, keep it right and get it forward.

Jonas starts when fit, no matter how he's playing.

Cisse on the wing.

Ameobi on the wing.

Ameobi starts and plays 90 minutes, bring Cisse off.

2 games trying a different set penis, back to the old one

He's done all this, not injuries or Europe, it's him man.

We've played well twice, Bordeaux and the Mackems. Twice, it's the manager. And one of those was a backs to wall defend for 60 minutes against the Mackems who were awful at that point. Colo and Cabaye basically got us a point by themselves.

Like I said I've never seen anything like what happend in that second half yesterday :undecided:.................

Let me refresh your memory then. Second half against WBA in his first season here. We were 3-0 up and we ended up shipping 4 goals in 45 mins which cost us 4 places in the league and probably a few million quid. I can't remember the exact details but I'm pretty sure he made a few spastic changes in that game as well.

Just in case anyone's under the illusion it was just bad luck yesterday.

Let me refresh your memory then. Second half against WBA in his first season here. We were 3-0 up and we ended up shipping 4 goals in 45 mins which cost us 4 places in the league and probably a few million quid. I can't remember the exact details but I'm pretty sure he made a few spastic changes in that game as well.

Good shout and yes he did

Good shout and yes he did

He brought on Smith for the fans. :lol: :lol:

Question is: at what point will he be sacked? Losing to Villa? When we are bottom three? When we are relegated?

actually this is a good question, i'd say that after we lose to villa, chelsea and spurs if he's not sacked we're in for the duration

fuckwits will probably give him more time after that though due to the "difficult circumstances" or whatever