Alan Pardew

Dave

Got it wrong today. Clearly a mistake to play Jonas instead of Haidara and there was just far too much long ball and not enough penetration.

As if he was ever going to drop Jonas man :lol:

New poll, should Pardew be sacked:

A. Right now

B. In the morning

C. End of the season

D. End of his contract (I'm a w*****)

I dont want him sacked, i want him hung, hung outside the big market and used by kebab shops as meat.

Nah Kebab meat is too good for him, sell him as a hot dog or some s***.

I like hotdogs tho.

DewDog

We are a defensive team that cannot defend.

We have enough talent in the squad to be better than we are.

We do not play good football.

We struggle to create chances and put teams on the back foot.

When the players under-performed at the beginning of the season I felt that they were to blame. When players under-perform for a whole season you have to hold the manager to account.

I'd even meet him halfway if he wasn't going to peddle a shitload of excuses out.

He won't tell everyone how shit we were and how sorry he is. It'll be that damn Europe's fault.

Guest bimpy474

Think the players just weren't fired up for this, so it's no fault of Pardew in my opinion.

They were simply the better side today, fair play to them. All of you shouting for his head, how predictable.

You drunk ?

Think the players just weren't fired up for this, so it's no fault of Pardew in my opinion.

They were simply the better side today, fair play to them. All of you shouting for his head, how predictable.

They let him down badly.  Only Marveaux came away from this game with any credit IMO.

His job to fire them up surely?

I'd even meet him halfway if he wasn't going to peddle a shitload of excuses out.

He won't tell everyone how s*** we were and how sorry he is. It'll be that damn Europe's fault.

Pesky european game!!!

Bollocks, should have written it off, this game was way more important.

What? :lol:

We weren't clinical  in front of goal and they were. What tactics would you have employed chris?

Take a bow son, may have just posted the most stupid thing ever.

Everyone sits too deep.

Thing is, we don't, if everyone did collectively, we'd look solid. Defensive, but solid. What the fuck he's got the two centre backs pushed right back and the full backs pushed right on for I don't know. Ridiculously easy to defend against and to exploit the channels, which is what Sessegnon and Graham did all day. Fucking abysmal, indecisive, disjointed tactics.

What? :lol:

We weren't clinical  in front of goal and they were. What tactics would you have employed chris?

Oh, you know, pass and move. Maybe practice with the ball more than once in training. You know, stuff other teams do. I'd try that.

Got it wrong today. Clearly a mistake to play Jonas instead of Haidara and there was just far too much long ball and not enough penetration.

As if he was ever going to drop Jonas man :lol:

New poll, should Pardew be sacked:

A. Right now

B. In the morning

C. End of the season

D. End of his contract (I'm a w*****)

I dont want him sacked, i want him hung, hung outside the big market and used by kebab shops as meat.

Nah Kebab meat is too good for him, sell him as a hot dog or some shit.

Someone could gif him into Sweeney Todd or something. Assuming you're brave and not living in the UK at least.