Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Eggenberger

"Alan, you finished 5th last year, now you are in a relegation fight with a squad that you stated you were "happy to go along with" after the summer transfer window.  Are you feeling the pressure now?"

What does a bloke have to do to get that question asked by a reporter around here? Lay into him ffs.

Hoping for some turn in fortune when Saylor, Ben Arfa and Cabaye are back in the team around end of march.

Krul

Debuchy-Taylor-Coloccini-Santon

Anita-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Marveaux

Cisse

That´s a fucking impressive team, miles better than the one that got relegated.

People used to say we were too good to go down when we did get relegated. The bottom line is if the manager is an idiot and the team are showing no fight it doesn't matter how good the team looks on paper.

As it stands, i'd only want Pardew out of here if i knew we were going to make strides to buy another manager. Preferably somebody from the continent. I don't know who, but i can't think of any managers in this league we'd pay off.

:thup:

Pardew out would probably mean Kinnear in, and I'm not even joking.

I don't think we should sack him, after all he did get us to fifth. BUT we do need a stern f***ing word telling him that if we get relegated he's get the sack. Still can't get over his squad selection tonight, Cisse was gagging to be great but Pards tactics denied him.

:anguish:

Hoping for some turn in fortune when Saylor, Ben Arfa and Cabaye are back in the team around end of march.

Krul

Anita-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Marveaux

Cisse

That´s a f***ing impressive team, miles better than the one that got relegated.

People used to say we were too good to go down when we did get relegated. The bottom line is if the manager is an idiot and the team are showing no fight it doesn't matter how good the team looks on paper.

On paper that team should be able to at least fight it out in the top-six, but we need a manager that isn't a twat when it comes to tactics and subs.

I don't think we should sack him, after all he did get us to fifth. BUT we do need a stern f***ing word telling him that if we get relegated he's get the sack. Still can't get over his squad selection tonight, Cisse was gagging to be great but Pards tactics denied him.

:anguish:

Agreed. That's a shocking post.

Love to see the Everton board in Moyes third season when the finished 17th after 7th the year before. Don't show Ashley that though.. I would say Pardew needs time, but he shows absolutely no tactical awareness when we are in a hole, his substitutions are largely baffling and his starting line ups questionable at best. He is getting time from Ashley but if things don't turn around very soon I think that time will run out.

Krul

Anita-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Marveaux

Cisse

March could well be too late.

Fortunately i think the whole relegation battle is going to be extremely tight right until the end.

Krul

Anita-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Marveaux

Cisse

This. The cardinal sin in apparently teams to good to go down is the players and staff being in utter denial about it, never mind the fans.

Our next run of domestic games is a complete nightmare in honesty. They simply have to get points out them all.

Feel for him with the Cisse thing - he'll have prepared with Ba in the middle and to lose him on the day of the game makes things very difficult. To accommodate Cisse in middle he'd have had to change the formation from the one which he has prepared the team to play.

Guest Eggenberger

:lol:

As it stands, i'd only want Pardew out of here if i knew we were going to make strides to buy another manager. Preferably somebody from the continent. I don't know who, but i can't think of any managers in this league we'd pay off.

This is exactly it. Ashley's Rolodex of managers has so far turned up Kinnear and Pardew. They are hardly likely to inspire many potential appointments as things stand. Let alone the fact that the guy any new manager was replacing had been given the security of an 8 year contract. 

Krul

Anita-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Marveaux

Cisse

The only thing thats too good to go down is my Mother.

Never said the team was too good to go down, although I think it´s highly unlikely.

Just hoping we will see an upturn in our results when three key players return from injuries and one new sexy bastard hits the ground running. I am willing to give Pardew time to try and sort it out when he is better equipped with personnel to do so.

We were much worse when we went down last time though.

It's about the same. This game was basically the 0-0 against Pompey where they played keep ball for the last 10 minutes and our players didn't give a shit.

Guest Big Al

And what's the difference, would you be so kind to elaborate?

Kinnear is shockingly clueless.

So is AP.

no doubt

Feel for him with the Cisse thing - he'll have prepared with Ba in the middle and to lose him on the day of the game makes things very difficult. To accommodate Cisse in middle he'd have had to change the formation from the one which he has prepared the team to play.

Absolute bollocks