Alan Pardew

Dave

realistically the rest of this month will make a lot of minds up.

You bothered about the FA Cup? Sadly I'm pretty close to hoping we go out.

i was more looking at norwich, reading and villa. before feb brings chelsea and tottenham.

It is not like he has even show us he knows what to do tactically over the past year and a half. He isn't a young up and coming manager either. He seems to have implemented a great togetherness at the club and training ground, but that isn't necessarily just him responsible for that. He also seems to be good at blooding new signings and giving them time, this myth comes from his insistence of not playing the likes of Marveaux and Hatem until he really had to. Which could have quite plausibly been an accident dressed up as "easing people in".

Despite managing free flowing sides at West Ham, Reading and Charlton, we are yet to see any semblance of attacking fluidity although the last few games has been as good as any under him. We had an awful lot of luck as well as some great finishing and defending last year to see us 5th, again I am not convinced that has anything to do with how he set the squad up. In fact it could be in spite of his tactics.

Either he needs to sack off or demote Carver or some of his coaching staff and get assistants that can help him with tactics or he needs to sack himself. Patience might be the answer but it is hard to give when you are seeing something special to you being wrecked weekly in front of your eyes.

As it stands, i'd only want Pardew out of here if i knew we were going to make strides to buy another manager. Preferably somebody from the continent. I don't know who, but i can't think of any managers in this league we'd pay off.

:thup:

Pardew out would probably mean Kinnear in, and I'm not even joking.

And what's the difference, would you be so kind to elaborate?

Kinnear is shockingly clueless.

So is AP.

no doubt

So what would be the point of changing? It would cost the club money and look stupid to transfer targets.

I'm by no means content with Pardew but sacking him is pointless because we won't get anyone better. We only stand to lose.

Then don't sack him, but give the job of picking the team to Graham Carr who clearly understands what makes a good footballer. Let Pardew do the interviews, half time team talks and press conferences. Just don't let him anywhere near the team sheet or subs bench.

Feel for him with the Cisse thing - he'll have prepared with Ba in the middle and to lose him on the day of the game makes things very difficult. To accommodate Cisse in middle he'd have had to change the formation from the one which he has prepared the team to play.

Utter bollocks of an excuse!! It's not as if Cisse has never played up front ffs! What preparation? Can someone please explain to me how in the hell Ba leaving affected our preparation? It's not like Cisse would have to shoe-horned into a CF role! Fuck me man! I really can't get my head around it.

Guest neesy111

Honestly our tactics all game were a disgrace.  1st half we played so deep we couldn't get out of own half for most of it.

Amazed at that approach and performance after the way we played in the last two games. I cannot work Pardew out at all.

Aye, this for me too. From last season to this, from those away performances to this formation tonight. I don't understand it, seeing as the players still seem to have plenty of fight and respect for him. It's like he's cracking under the pressure of knowing deep down he's not as good as he made us and himself look last season and making foolish decisions as a result of it in the hope it makes him look like some sort of managerial genius.

Didn't think tonight was too bad - we were always likely to lose to Everton with the form they're in and the players we have missing but still managed to create more chances, and with a bit better luck and finishing could have been a draw at least.

Things will improve with players returning and coming in - defence for the next league match is likely to be Debuchy - Taylor - Colo - Santon - best back 4 we've been able to put out in years.

Basically repeating myself here, but if i was Chairman, i'd only sack Pardew if i had the means to poach a really top replacement.

This won't be popular... but i do think people are exaggerating when they say we're definitely going down. The situation isn't completely desperate and there are nine points up for grabs now. Again 'if i was Chairman', i'd assess the situation after these next three games.

I was starting to regain a bit of faith in him after the last few games in terms of us playing the right way, but he's totally blown my mind tonight.

As you say, he's got 3 games to play a 433/4231/whatever and see how we get on.  Less than 6 points and he can fuck off IMO.

There's no disgrace in getting beat off a strong, organised and driven Everton side but ending the game with that 11 containing Ameobi's x 2, Ranger, Willo and a young kid (as talented as he is) in the middle of the park against Fellaini is fucking scandalous.

Guest neesy111

Didn't think tonight was too bad - we were always likely to lose to Everton with the form they're in and the players we have missing but still managed to create more chances, and with a bit better luck and finishing could have been a draw at least.

Things will improve with players returning and coming in - defence for the next league match is likely to be Debuchy - Taylor - Colo - Santon - best back 4 we've been able to put out in years.

More chances?  Everton created far more than what we did.

Feel for him with the Cisse thing - he'll have prepared with Ba in the middle and to lose him on the day of the game makes things very difficult. To accommodate Cisse in middle he'd have had to change the formation from the one which he has prepared the team to play.

Utter bollocks of an excuse!! It's not as if Cisse has never played up front ffs! What preparation? Can someone please explain to me how in the hell Ba leaving affected our preparation? It's not like Cisse would have to shoe-horned into a CF role! Fuck me man! I really can't get my head around it.

You're right mate, it's absolute fucking bollocks.

realistically the rest of this month will make a lot of minds up.

You bothered about the FA Cup? Sadly I'm pretty close to hoping we go out.

i was more looking at norwich, reading and villa. before feb brings chelsea and tottenham.

Was just a general question.

rubbish, we could have won tonight