Alan Pardew

Dave

Can't fault him today.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/07/article-2305282-1927C1DB000005DC-537_634x478.jpg

They all looks like his kids behind him "fuck sake, we told you to stop doing this didn't we!?"

Can't fault him today.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/07/article-2305282-1927C1DB000005DC-537_634x478.jpg

Bit of a gremlin belly there like. Get on it Pardew.

Leave off, he's probably got one of the lesser Premier League manager kites in all fairness.

He makes me like him when he does things like today, however, there is no room for sentimentality in football. We have been utter dross this season, and we need a better a manager to push on. That's the harsh facts

Exactly, as happy as Iam to get 3 points today a 93rd minute winner doesn't change anything in the slightest for me, we are massively underachieving in a lot of aspects with Pardew at the helm and his position needs to be considered.

Can't fault him today.

look at that filthy gut.

lol the guy in the background with his arms cross lol he's like thinking in his head "im not having this"

What is that guy's name anyway? He's clearly one the backroom staffs.

Happy with the win but my feelings remain the same where Pardew is concerned, we lacked imagination throughout and looked utterly static when attacking.

This is a quote from a lad I have on facebook which shows the low expectations of our fans and what constitutes a good manager, I'm sorry if I sound cynical but this sort of thing just grinds my gears:

"Thats the passion of the team we have. Players that f***ed there sitting down and were pressing like f*** for the win! Celebrations with the crowd and cisse giving his shirt to a little lad. Love what Pardew has done to the toon."

I read this and immediately facepalmed.

Good post - none of us want to see NUFC relegated and because of that, the win was vital and necessary.

However, like you, my views of Pardew haven't changed and I think he should be replaced in summer provided we can get a better manager - which I believe we can now.

As for the genius you quoted on facebook, sadly, NUFC have always had too many fans who are too easily pleased and the board have been very successful at managing down some people's expectations.

When you think of SBR and KK managing the club, I am not surprised you despair of people like that..!!

While Pardew has clearly instructed the side to start passing more, for us to go further we need this to be coached rather than just leaving it up to the players. At the moment the tempo is too slow and there's very little movement off the ball. Sissoko and Gouffran introduced some when they first appeared, but gradually they are melding into the the apathy which has gripped the rest of the team. I can't see us doing much better next season no matter who we sign unless we get a coach who is clearer about his football ethos.

Wouldn't have blamed Wullie smacking him. We drag ourselves out of a shit situation that he's responsible for and he manages to seek attention and play the hero of the piece. Shouldn't be in this position to start with.

He's one step away from grabbing a mic to sing, a la Phil Brown. Similar ego.

:lol: Pretty harsh!

Got the result we needed and we showed much needed improvement in most areas too. Don't blame the guy for celebrating a potentially relegation saving goal myself.

Maybe a bit harsh, he just has an annoying habit of shining the spotlight on himself when the result goes right.

Aye and a habit of deflecting the blame when things aren't going well.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can't stand the c*** and hope we lose every game and play miserably in every game just to justify my hatred of the c***. The c***. He shouldn't be celebrating either, we are not safe yet and such celebrations should only be reserved for winning trophies not home games against the mighty Fulham. The man should be sacked for that alone. The c***.

Other than that we played well though and deserved the win so well done 'Pards.

Not a Pardew fan but if he keeps us up, I think he will and probably should get the first 10 games of next season.  The reason being the players still seem to believe in him which is the one thing you want to be concerned about and at the moment the spirit seems good.

With no European football next season, a decent pre-season and 2-3 more players in (plus any replacements) and there really are no excuses.

We have to improve our defensive record and improve our urgency, passing and penetration - if he can tick these boxes fair enough, if not, move him on after around 10 games. 

I can't stand the c*** and hope we lose every game and play miserably in every game just to justify my hatred of the c***. The c***. He shouldn't be celebrating either, we are not safe yet and such celebrations should only be reserved for winning trophies not home games against the mighty Fulham. The man should be sacked for that alone. The c***.

Other than that we played well though and deserved the win so well done 'Pards.

:lol:

He's still getting a lot of stick based on earlier in the season in my view. Since the Norwich game (when he got his first new recruit) we've got 16 points from 11 games. If you applied that kind of form to the rest of the season we'd be at least 8th in the league.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes but certainly think there's been an improvement in the last few months.

He's still getting a lot of stick based on earlier in the season in my view. Since the Norwich game (when he got his first new recruit) we've got 16 points from 11 games. If you applied that kind of form to the rest of the season we'd be at least 8th in the league.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes but certainly think there's been an improvement in the last few months.

This is my feeling too, always has been.

I'm not saying we've transformed and been brilliant, but we have definitely improved and haven't been anywhere near as bad as we were. The Man City game was unfortunate but we were always liable to get pasted in that.

I'm not saying we've transformed and been brilliant, but we have definitely improved and haven't been anywhere near as bad as we were. The Man City game was unfortunate but we were always liable to get pasted in that.

The Man City game was far worse than unfortunate. It was as spineless as performances get.

The Man City game was far worse than unfortunate. It was as spineless as performances get.

Fair enough, I didn't mean in the sense of unlucky, I meant it wasn't good for the fans' view of Pardew in the short term.

I really like Martin Jol, I think he would love to manage us as well.

Did you watch the game? Fulham are shite and rely on Berbatov or Ruiz to pull something out of their arse.

He's just so defensive and route one for me. Look at last year when he set us out to attack, we were unstoppable, against Benfica when we were attacking we were the better. He never seems to have a plan b, in all honesty I think scoring a winner in the last minute suits him because after we score he just sets us out to sit back. His substations usually don't come on until the 80th minute or later when the game is already lost.

I really like Martin Jol, I think he would love to manage us as well.

Did you watch the game? Fulham are s**** and rely on Berbatov or Ruiz to pull something out of their arse.

:lol:

Fulham are a solid side, there squad has no where near the talent that ours does. Only Berbatov would make our starting 11. They play good football and Jol has them playing a compact counter attacking style.