Alan Pardew

Dave

3 first team players out through injury = worst injury crisis in Premier League history. The injuries the last few weeks have been way worse than the rest of the season too, but he's going on like we've had 10 key players out all season. I've honestly seen injury crises 10 times as bad at NUFC in the past. Times when half the team are playing out of position, you can't even remember what your best 11 is, etc.

Go away Pardew, you are really fucking annoying me with this shit  now. Seriously, it's really getting on my tits.

'I can’t think of a Premier League team in the last couple of years that has suffered as badly as we have in terms of key players.

:serious:

We haven't had European football this week, what do you expect him to say?

3 first team players out through injury = worst injury crisis in Premier League history. The injuries the last few weeks have been way worse than the rest of the season too, but he's going on like we've had 10 key players out all season. I've honestly seen injury crises 10 times as bad at NUFC.

Go away Pardew, you are really f***ing annoying me with this s***  now. Seriously, it's really getting on my tits.

See it for what it is, some do fall for it so he has every right to use it again.  :lol:

3 first team players out through injury = worst injury crisis in Premier League history. The injuries the last few weeks have been way worse than the rest of the season too, but he's going on like we've had 10 key players out all season. I've honestly seen injury crises 10 times as bad at NUFC.

Go away Pardew, you are really f***ing annoying me with this s***  now. Seriously, it's really getting on my tits.

See it for what it is, some do fall for it so he has every right to use it again.  :lol:

Some fall for it = some can just see bullshit for what it is. As I said before, her will overplay everything he, it's what managers do.

The more he talks the more I want to punch him. Also note how he praises Ashley and Llambias, then says that we can't target any players for January because he doesn't know what positions we need to strengthen. I'm fully prepared for us to waste the transfer window 'deciding', and 'looking', and 'trying', ultimately bringing no-one of quality in.

3 first team players out through injury = worst injury crisis in Premier League history. The injuries the last few weeks have been way worse than the rest of the season too, but he's going on like we've had 10 key players out all season. I've honestly seen injury crises 10 times as bad at NUFC in the past. Times when half the team are playing out of position, you can't even remember what your best 11 is, etc.

Go away Pardew, you are really fucking annoying me with this shit  now. Seriously, it's really getting on my tits.

We went to White Hart Lane with a back four of Ramage, Taylor, Huntington and Pattison (and fucking won) and we're meant to give Pardew sympathy over this ffs. How stupid does he think we are?

He's got his goalkeeper, his back four that he had for nearly all last season and both his strikers fit, as well as two of his first choice midfield and his big summer signing. :lol:

Oh fuck off Pardew with your defeatist attitude. Said before we played Southampton and Stoke that we were already beaten mentally before the game had started with all his god damn negativity.

We are missing 2/3 player's from our best 11 and are playing fucking Wigan at home. Play to win Pardew man FFS!

What are these major injuries to key players over the last couple of years anyway? Other than Ben Arfa and Steven Taylor, I'm struggling to think of any longer than a few weeks. If anything we've been lucky having gambled on Ba's fitness and come up trumps when he was our only half capable striker for a good six months.

Worse than any other team. :lol:

Guest neesy111

He's really clutching at straws now, anything to defect criticism from himself.  Really is starting to turn into a joke.

What are these major injuries to key players over the last couple of years anyway? Other than Ben Arfa and Steven Taylor, I'm struggling to think of any longer than a few weeks. If anything we've been lucky having gambled on Ba's fitness and come up trumps when he was our only half capable striker for a good six months.

Worse than any other team. :lol:

We've been without Ryan Taylor for months.

I've come to learn these days that Pardew's words leading up to the match don't really mean anything as such. What happens on the pitch is what matters most.

They might be meaning something in the players' heads, that's the problem.

This is another cracker:

“I saw pretty good signs at Stoke. Everyone had a real good go in their positions and on any given day, we could have won that game.

“I would put that performance in any great spell we had last year. You could have stuck it in any run we had last year and not blink.

Righto. :lol:

Guest Vinkent

The top and bottom of it is that we've had injuries like every other season but we've let too many go this year without replacing them and now the size of the squad has unecessarily turned a regular occurance into a much bigger and more serious problem

This is another cracker:

“I saw pretty good signs at Stoke. Everyone had a real good go in their positions and on any given day, we could have won that game.

“I would put that performance in any great spell we had last year. You could have stuck it in any run we had last year and not blink.

He's clearly on some kind of hard drugs. That is just astonishing.

This is another cracker:

He's clearly on some kind of hard drugs. That is just astonishing.

tbf until the last 10 it was similar to the swansea away game. we scored then never really looked in trouble. granted he's talking crap about injuries but don't they all ?