Alan Pardew

Dave

More like it. From the off we were a different team from the previous few games. Wigan were always going to keep possession well and attack well so no surprise they had some early chances but we rode it out and got in to the game, kept our heads throughout bar some chuckle bros style passing from the CBs and although the 2nd half wasn't the best, it was enough and when you are out of form and lacking confidence that 2-0 could easily be turned on its head within minutes and Wigan have the passing ability to do that.

Next game we need to do the same but focus more on keeping the ball and passing it around, to take the pressure off, find and create space while dictating when to change the pace of the game. Think Anita and Marv could be key in that, I'd start them every prem game they are fit.

Guest bimpy474

We weren't out-numbered in midfield, we didn't hoof it and we won. 15 games to work that one out, better late than never.

4-4-2 at Fulham it is then :lol:

We weren't out-numbered in midfield, we didn't hoof it and we won. 15 games to work that one out, better late than never.

Don't :lol: I can't bear to sit through a repeat of Southampton away, especially as I'm going to it :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

We didnt hoof it and we won. That's all we have to keep doing really, keep playing footy, do that and we will win more than we lose. Simples. Anyway he got things right deserves some credit at least.

Guest bimpy474

Don't :lol: I can't bear to sit through a repeat of Southampton away, especially as I'm going to it :lol:

I was going to go too but its my Young un's 7th birthday, Mrs Bimps told me in uncertain terms i wasn't going. Bitch.

I was going to go too but its my Young un's 7th birthday, Mrs Bimps told me in uncertain terms i wasn't going. Bitch.

:lol: glad to see you survived last night btw :lol:

Guest bimpy474

:lol: glad to see you survived last night btw :lol:

Faked me splurge to get away from her early doors :lol: