Alan Pardew

Dave

Wigan bought him some time for me, I expected a shite performance and result tonight and he/they delivered.  The only way I'm disappointed is that I wasn't pleasantly surprised, in a season completely devoid of pleasant surprises.  We better play well on Monday night.

Jol gave him a goal start and killed him last time.

Spot-on, however if we avoid 442 and keep the ball on the deck then I have faith.  Might be misguided.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Pardew unimpressed with younger players: "I expected more. Don't think opportunity like that will come around for them again this season."

Most of them have been playing regularly in the Premier League cos we've no bugger else ffs. :lol:

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Forthright stuff from AP after the game. Players walking past with faces like thunder so I think home truths might have been delivered #nufc

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Pardew unimpressed with younger players: "I expected more. Don't think opportunity like that will come around for them again this season."

A new one, he blames the kids.  I'm really struggling to like anything about him or his football philosophy.

We were no worse tonight than we have been in most of our senior games this season yet the coward blames that on the kids.  Why didn’t he have a go at Williamson in public?  The simple answer is that he hasn’t got the bollocks.

The plain truth is that he isn’t up to the job and when one of the fans has a go at him he's told to shut his gob. 

Maybe it's time for Pardew to take some of his own advice.  It’s also time he grew a pair and accepted some responsibility for what is going wrong, he’s the manager for Christ sake, not some random bloke who just turns up and watches us every time we play.

Chucking the youngsters in and then slagging them off :lol: How exactly does that help their development?!

"You don't win anything with 11 Gael Bigirimanas... however it is fun to watch it when Motson's commentating"

The worst players were the 'senior' players imo :lol: Williamson and Ameobi were f***ing turgid.

He's hardly going to blame them is he?  He hasn't got the balls to have a go at his senior players because he'll know that he could lose the dressing room that way so he takes the easy option and blames kids.

He's spent the past month or so blaming injuries and extra competitive games to try and protect the players and himself from criticism from the media for the appalling perfomances that they have been putting in week in, week out.

If he has actually come out and blamed the fringe players and youngsters in the public forum for yet another garbage perfomance, not unlike just about every match this season so far, the bell-end really deserves a kick up the arse.

When we lose against the better teams the excuse will be about us needing our best players to compete with the 'big guns'. Even though we'll only have 2! Two fucking ones unavailable.

And still he had the stomach to go public saying that the squad is strong enough to compete this season.

He's the only thing that angered me today.

The revert back to 442 and start hoofing is f***ing depressing. It solves nothing. It's horrible to watch. It undermines all but two of our outfield players, in this case Ranger and Shola.

Revert to type,  thats all he does, and his obsession with shoe-horning two lanky strikers in a line-up when he finally decides to play 4-5-1/4-3-3 formations.

i.e tonight again, Shola and Ranger.  before that,

Cisse, Best, Ba, Shola being play outwide..,. why the f*** does he keep doing that?

Would Bobby play, shearer, kluivert, Cort, Ferguson, or any big type of strikers out on the wings?

Would Keegan play, Shearer, Ferdinand, or Cole out wide???

No.

To be fair, when Keegan and Bobby needed wide players they were bought.

I remember Kevin Gallagher being bought and played on the wing because we had fuck all else.

He's the only thing that angered me today.

The revert back to 442 and start hoofing is f***ing depressing. It solves nothing. It's horrible to watch. It undermines all but two of our outfield players, in this case Ranger and Shola.

Revert to type,  thats all he does, and his obsession with shoe-horning two lanky strikers in a line-up when he finally decides to play 4-5-1/4-3-3 formations.

i.e tonight again, Shola and Ranger.  before that,

Cisse, Best, Ba, Shola being play outwide..,. why the f*** does he keep doing that?

Would Bobby play, shearer, kluivert, Cort, Ferguson, or any big type of strikers out on the wings?

Would Keegan play, Shearer, Ferdinand, or Cole out wide???

No.

To be fair, when Keegan and Bobby needed wide players they were bought.

I remember Kevin Gallagher being bought and played on the wing because we had f*** all else.

Then bought Laurent Robert when the funds were available.

The worst players were the 'senior' players imo :lol: Williamson and Ameobi were f***ing turgid.

He's hardly going to blame them is he?  He hasn't got the balls to have a go at his senior players because he'll know that he could lose the dressing room that way so he takes the easy option and blames kids.

He had a go at Williamson in front of millions on Monday night, like. Don't think he'll have any problem having a go at him.