Alan Pardew

Dave

From an interview with Dean Ashton

Hucks: i know you can't mention any names but he just did Reo Coker, so that's that question done?

Dean: Well, there was a little but there wasn't that much because players actually liked Pardew. I think that the problem was that he was too nice, he let too many things go – that was probably the problem

Hucks: Yeah.

Dean: ...and in the end, when the chips were down, he didn't then have the authority to change big egos into big performances, if you know what I mean?

Hucks: Yeah.

Dean: He was their best mate, which, in the end, probably let him down.

Hucks: But even since then, West Ham has been in turmoil, haven't they?

Dean: Yeah.

Hucks: I know that they've kind of been safe-ish over the last three or four seasons, but it seems to be heading in one direction - with all the money they've spent, as well.

http://www.dh6.co.uk/s6a1n54p1/Dean-Ashton.html

Let's see what he's got to say for himself in the post-match interview...will he admit we're in a relegation dogfight now?

He was talking out of his arse before the game defending the decision to start with Shola and putting Cisse on the wing, expect more shite to come out of his mouth now

Guest Dontooner

Pardew Pardew why must you repeat every bloody cycle at which ever club you go...

Down right lousy route 1 manager...

How much more do we have to suffer before the board actually take action.

Maybe the daft cunt doesn't know about Debuchy and is being cut out of the loop by the board. Hopefully a signal for the beginning of the end.

Such a bad manager, it's so painful to see this man in charge of those players. I'm actually disappointed the majority haven't turned on him yet, because the thought won't even enter Ashley's head until it becomes obvious.

Just don't know what Pardew has on Ashley. Any other manager at any other club would be sacked for results like this.

At the end of the day, if we stay up - it's all cushty to Ashley. I get the feeling that any real success is nothing more than a bonus.

Our team has no fight and is going down with a whimper yet his job still doesn't seem in danger at all.

Thing is, we're not in the relegation zone as it stands and Ashley won't be even tempted to make a change until we are.

08/09 may have persuaded him otherwise as we slumped badly second half of the season, that coupled with the new TV deal and I think he will at least be considering it.

No clue at all, absolute rubbish, Shola starting was a travesty. HOPEFULLY he'll realize this and start playing a proper formation, hopefully, I still have a bit of faith.

Just don't know what Pardew has on Ashley. Any other manager at any other club would be sacked for results like this.

This is the crux for me. No other owner of a side that finished fifth last year would tolerate results of this nature. Pull the fucking trigger and start showing some ambition ffs.

So fucking irritated.

He is in trouble.. I don't think he is in danger yet, but losing to Brighton and lack of signings will almost certainly blow the fans against him. Interesting to see what Derek and the Fat man will do. No coincidence the details of Pardews 8 year contract were leaked a short while ago. I don't think they will be too afraid to sack him. God help us if they do though, they won't get anyone better in.

He is a total panicker during matches. We lose leads because of the holes in his tactics from the outset and as the games develop he loses his head and can't see the wood for the trees. He shouldn't have a bench full of youngsters but he's the manager responsible for this and a shite manager who will take us down.

I feel sorry for the players, they are clearly giving everything, but no one has a clue what their job is supposed to be.

Most of that lot wouldn't be getting PL football without our stupidity, don't feel sorry for them.

Mate, if you can defend the t*** who plays Cisse on the wing up against Baines and Piienar, I think I'm entitled to give a bunch of players some credit for giving it their all despite not having any direction whatsoever.

You having a laugh? I've laid into Pardew time and time again for not playing Cisse as a central striker.

Then why blast the players who clearly ran their hearts out despite being sent out like lambs to the slaughter with cock-eyed line ups and shit substitutions?

Such a bad manager, it's so painful to see this man in charge of those.

:thup:

Horrific performance from us yet again, got no faith in him to turn it around either. Cisse on the wing and Shola up top ffs.

Hoping for some turn in fortune when Saylor, Ben Arfa and Cabaye are back in the team around end of march.

Krul

Debuchy-Taylor-Coloccini-Santon

Anita-Tiote-Cabaye

Ben Arfa-Marveaux

Cisse

That´s a fucking impressive team, miles better than the one that got relegated.

As it stands, i'd only want Pardew out of here if i knew we were going to make strides to buy another manager. Preferably somebody from the continent. I don't know who, but i can't think of any managers in this league we'd pay off.

I feel sorry for the players, they are clearly giving everything, but no one has a clue what their job is supposed to be.

Most of that lot wouldn't be getting PL football without our stupidity, don't feel sorry for them.

Mate, if you can defend the t*** who plays Cisse on the wing up against Baines and Piienar, I think I'm entitled to give a bunch of players some credit for giving it their all despite not having any direction whatsoever.

You having a laugh? I've laid into Pardew time and time again for not playing Cisse as a central striker.

Then why blast the players who clearly ran their hearts out despite being sent out like lambs to the slaughter with cock-eyed line ups and s*** substitutions?

Who've I blasted? I've said that most of them on the pitch at the end of the game aren't up to it at this level, and there's nothing in their records to suggest otherwise, either. Tiote gets blasted because he's a utter fucking idiot in addition to being a poor footballer.

I don't think we should sack him, after all he did get us to fifth. BUT we do need a stern fucking word telling him that if we get relegated he's get the sack. Still can't get over his squad selection tonight, Cisse was gagging to be great but Pards tactics denied him.