Alan Pardew

Dave

Team tonight looks fine tbh. Obviously there's an argument for Anita > Perch but it's a toughish away game and Perch is closer to what Tiote's supposed to be like than Vurnon is.

Also, Shola only as a sub and the presence of Campbell = :thup:

Would have had Bigi on the bench instead of Gosling though, otherwise I can't complain too much.

It's getting to the point where anything but "Pardew is a cunt, I hope he literally dies" is defending the man in this thread now tbh.

some of the Pardew haters have lost the plot imo.

Guest bimpy474

It's getting to the point where anything but "Pardew is a cunt, I hope he literally dies" is defending the man in this thread now tbh.

Little bit over the top dont you think. Hope his cock falls off tbh.

Would be interesting if we lost to Fulham and mackems , tbh i have very little confidence in a team battling with spirit with no actual plays in place.

For the 1st time in a long time , the derby game makes me very nervous don't think we have a better team of players to win it.

f***ing hell. :idiot2:

In our current plight who is to say it won't happen??

seriously would you still defend him if we lost to Fulham which is very lightly scenario and the mackems because they were revitalize by a new manager...

Its not like they are going to be obvious results for one.

We are unbeaten in the last 6 at home, how is it a 'very likely scenario' we will now lose the next two against average competition?

edit - last 5 sorry.

Guest bimpy474

Shame Pardew hasn't got a plot, a plan would be nice. In fact any kind of thoughful forward thinking would be lovely ta.

Guest Slippery Sam

Team tonight looks fine tbh. Obviously there's an argument for Anita > Perch but it's a toughish away game and Perch is closer to what Tiote's supposed to be like than Vurnon is.

I haven't wanted "The Plank" from day one, but credit where credit's due, he has done a fantastic job with Perchinio.

Aye, I don't particularly like him as a manager but the constant hyperbole* is getting difficult to read.

* And yeah, I realise the irony here in case anyone picks me up on it :lol:

Aye, I don't particularly like him as a manager but the constant hyperbole* is getting difficult to read.

* And yeah, I realise the irony here in case anyone picks me up on it :lol:

:thup:

I don't think they'll put up with another year like this.

Aye but are they capable of hiring a manager who can take us to the level our players should be playing at? i have huge doubts tbh.

Remember this is the same people who replaced Keegan with Kinnear :anguish:

I actually think that they would be capable of doing so. They would no doubt be using the expertise of Carr as well but I don't see a reason anymore as to why they wouldn't be able to. Wages perhaps?

Wearing a blue suit, Pardew out.

Wearing a black suit, Pardew out.

Wearing a pink suit, Pardew out.

Wearing a purple suit, Pardew out.

Wearing a white suit, Pardew out.

Wearing a brown suit, Pardew out.

Wearing a blue suit, Pardew out.

Get out now! and take your rancid idea about football with you.

http://i.imgur.com/Nd20l.gif

Absolute joke of a post and poster. Aye it's all Pardews fault Santon played an awful backpass and Taylor did a Taylor you f***ing numpty.