Alan Pardew

Dave

Let's give him two more seasons. We need stability above all else. Then maybe we can give the bag of concrete in my back garden a go for a decade or so - that's sturdy as fuck. Need at least two more seasons to check Pardew isn't the next architect of Brazil 1970 mk II.

Well, thank heaven Pardew did what the whingers wanted, abandoned his usual cautious approach, and went for an attacking approach.

Clueless man, absolutely clueless. Attacking approach? No shape to this tactics. Sissoko falls down deep to pick up the ball why Cabaye and Tiote act like fucking quarterbacks. Are you kidding me? This isn't football. Never been and never will be.

Let's give him two more seasons. We need stability above all else. Then maybe we can give the bag of concrete in my back garden a go for a decade or so - that's sturdy as fuck. Need at least two more seasons to check Pardew isn't the next architect of Brazil 1970 mk II.

:clap:

4 more seasons IMO.

Whilst 2-0 up Di Canio was urging his players to push forward and go for a 3rd. f*** off Alan.

This is one of the most painful sentences I've read in a long time. Sums everything up about our team this season. And a lot of last. And to be shown how to do it by this bunch of cretinous morons... Just not good enough by a very long way.

The way Di Canio plays football, high fitness and high pressure, he'd be capable of getting a hell of a lot more out of our squad than Pardew.

Been saying this. He's a League 1 manager Di Canio, but so is Pardew.

Guest bimpy474

If we hadn't got to the QF's of the Europa, maybe Pardew fans might have woken up a bit.

I think most of them see what we see but somehow think he's going to change. Why I don't know.

It is baffling, they seem to think next season he will change things. This is him, these are his tactics, this is his style of football.

They must blind.

We've got a squad full of some really talented players. They've shown before both for us and for their previous teams that they're good. Pardew is ruining them. Look at Sissoko, looked class for Toulouse and in the early days for us, but now he's looking just totally technically inept. That's down to coaching for me, or lack there of.

Furthermore, the cunt just can't motivate us. We looked completely lethargic today, in terms of wanting it, not even tiredness (which is really no excuse given the gameplan on Thursday).

He has to go, before this team gets broken up as players get sick of him. There's still a great team here, but it needs a manager who can get the best out of them, not regress them.

I still vote we wait till end of season. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Agreed. No point in sacking him now. I think he deserves not to be sacked after this loss for is own good. Season is over and there's no way we wont get at least another win and draw this season.

Think I have gone from wanting him gone in the summer to wanting him gone now, give he new man a bit of time and hopefully get the players on his side and not leaving in the summer. Although I can see arguments for both scenarios.

Did I want Pardew in the first place? - No

Do I think he sets his teams out of play attractive football? - No

Do I think there's an obvious man out there to replace him? - No

We've chopped and changed so much in recent years and it's got us fuck all. Rebuilding processes that never get done before the next man is sacked.

Given the squad he's built (or Carr has), I'd look around for a potential replacement in the Summer and give him the first 5 games of next season.

Failing that, see if Laudrup is a sadist and wants the job.

Agreed. No point in sacking him now. I think he deserves not to be sacked after this loss for is own good. Season is over and there's no way we wont get at least another win and draw this season.

Seriously?

Seriously?

If we don't beat WBA; Liverpool, West Ham or QPR we truly deserve to go down.